Page 4650 of 4658 FirstFirst ... 365041504550460046404647464846494650465146524653 ... LastLast
Results 46,491 to 46,500 of 46576
  1. #46491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    I know that Ayer / Cras are the current endgame series, but given limited resources, is there a particular weapon category that benefits the most from everything Ayer / Cras has to offer? And within that category, what's a good combo of SSAs that could be used?
    What weapon will depend on your job class, but should be good end game gear for all job.

    S1
    Augment Intent
    Offensive Intent
    X-atk Boost - if you can get the X-atk stat over 200~240

    S2~3
    Offensive Intent
    Skilled Strike

    S4
    Raising Pursuit or Colossal Radiance

    S5
    Mysterious Purpose or Anthesis Cultivation

    https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki...lity_(Weapons)
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2


    Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

  2. #46492
    Queen of Rappies Crystal_Shard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Submerged in Rappy feathers
    Posts
    2,094

    Default

    Lately, I play ET main, but I also cycle to TE/PH here and there so I'd probably be leaning towards wand. Was undecided, because wands have never been that high on the DPS tier.

    Given that Ayer/Cras have 4 to 5 SSA slots:

    S1: Augment Intent and X-Atk Boost sound like they'd be handicapped in reaching max strength, with only 3 affix slots. Any other viable options besides Offensive Intent?

    S4: Both options look good, but what's the opinion on using Wand Clobber for Wand specifically?

    S5: Antithesis seems like it runs into the same issue that Augment and X-Atk Boost will run into, so that leaves Mysterious Purpose. What about Quiet Cane or Calming Shockwave if Wand?


  3. #46493

    Default

    Will the mission pass exchange remain there after the mission pass is over? Like do I have to trade it all my tokens before the mission pass expires?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

  4. #46494
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Will the mission pass exchange remain there after the mission pass is over? Like do I have to trade it all my tokens before the mission pass expires?
    The mission badges are just a permanent currency like AC badges.

  5. #46495

    Default

    hmm. PH tree skill. short tech charge. At level 5 : charge time -50%. tech Power down 30%. PP usage down 30%
    S5: instant cast : tech power down -40% charge time -100% aka instant
    which or both

  6. #46496
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MakanaAzusa View Post
    hmm. PH tree skill. short tech charge. At level 5 : charge time -50%. tech Power down 30%. PP usage down 30%
    S5: instant cast : tech power down -40% charge time -100% aka instant
    which or both
    You should always grab short tech charge on Ph though, that's like the entire point of using techs with it.
    That s5 is just bad though. Only every other cast gets the instant charge. You have to cast from a JA from a tech of the same element that hasn't already been affected by the speed increase, but you still have to do the casting animation, and the damage reduction is always there. All it really does is lower your pp efficiency significantly for a negligible dps increase, that's even less valuable as a Ph.

  7. #46497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    Lately, I play ET main, but I also cycle to TE/PH here and there so I'd probably be leaning towards wand. Was undecided, because wands have never been that high on the DPS tier.

    Given that Ayer/Cras have 4 to 5 SSA slots:

    S1: Augment Intent and X-Atk Boost sound like they'd be handicapped in reaching max strength, with only 3 affix slots. Any other viable options besides Offensive Intent?

    S4: Both options look good, but what's the opinion on using Wand Clobber for Wand specifically?

    S5: Antithesis seems like it runs into the same issue that Augment and X-Atk Boost will run into, so that leaves Mysterious Purpose. What about Quiet Cane or Calming Shockwave if Wand?
    Playing ET and TE, just make a S-atk 8s Wand, that's what I have.
    I'm not understanding what you mean by 3 slot, it should be 5 S slot, and 3 regular affix making 8 special ability.

    S1 slot
    Augument 1, as long as you reach 8 slot, will give 4% more damage (S skill still count as a special ability)
    Augument 2 will be 6% for 8 slot

    X-atk Boost will be 1% for every 60 X-atk, if reach 200% will give 2%, so 240 X-atk will be 6% boost, which is still reachable with 3 slot, if you use S5 Anthesis (Grand power, Doom Break 3, Mark Couragena - 130 S-atk, PP+14, HP+20, with S5 Anthesis, 260 S-atk, PP+28, HP+40)

    Otherwise, of not using Anthesis for S5.

    Then Calming Shockwave is better then Mysterious, because the shockwave recover 15 PP per hit, and it also give 2% more damage

    S4 wand cobbler doesn't give any damage boost, it only increase atk speed by 1.1 and remove hitstop.
    S4 Calming Intent might be more useful for regular Te play, since you'll just be whacking with wand normally.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2


    Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

  8. #46498

    Default

    S/R/T Boost only counts the stats from the abilities, Anthesis doesn't do anything for it. So that 130 example is only 2%.

  9. #46499

    Default

    I have seen vids on youtube that show how fast Fi/Lu with Limit break can damage mobs and EQ's bosses esp sodam.



    Now how would you go about making a rod PH do the same. A rod PH using nothing but techs.
    also if you watch that video link , the s-atk to status is 5800. .

    I have that much T-Attack too. how do I pull this off
    Last edited by MakanaAzusa; Sep 21, 2020 at 02:41 AM.

  10. #46500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MakanaAzusa View Post
    Now how would you go about making a rod PH do the same. A rod PH using nothing but techs.
    also if you watch that video link , the s-atk to status is 5800. .

    I have that much T-Attack too. how do I pull this off
    make one of the Rods from the current top 5 series? affix your units? Ph Rod pretty much uses Techs majority of the time anyways. Comparing a Gunlslash to a Rod is also completely different and for sure Rod will dominate Fi/Lu GS play

    are you asking for builds/gear recommendations or what? need specifics

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •