Page 1028 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 285289289781018102510261027102810291030103110381078112815282028 ... LastLast
Results 10,271 to 10,280 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by WNxTyr4el View Post
    That could possibly be the issue
    Well my sound card drivers are up to date... supposedly. The log said something that implied the driver I was attempting to install was already active on my pc. Also the only sound option in-game aside from volume sliders and play sound in the background is Surround Sound.

I also just turned off a "speaker enhancement" I didn't know was on. Certainly had an effect on overall volume, so we'll see if that affects the issue in game.
    Last edited by Hatsodoom; Sep 2, 2014 at 10:06 AM.
    Hatsodoom Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Hatsodoom View Post
    Well my sound card drivers are up to date... supposedly. The log said something that implied the driver I was attempting to install was already active on my pc. Also the only sound option in-game aside from volume sliders and play sound in the background is Surround Sound.

I also just turned off a "speaker enhancement" I didn't know was on. Certainly had an effect on overall volume, so we'll see if that affects the issue in game.
    You can use this program to check for driver update
    http://www.driverupdate.net/
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Default Limit Break

Is the fighter's Limit Break a good investment of SPs? If yes, how many SP should I give it? I haven't put any SPs into it cuz it cuts the max HP to 25%... won't you die easily with a simple touch from the bosses??

Also how do I include an image in my posts? Do I HAVE TO upload the image somewhere else first? Because when I do the insert image command it asks for an URL. I never uploaded images so don't have access to such site.
    Last edited by airprinzh2o; Sep 2, 2014 at 12:15 PM.

Greetings. My three MAGs have Ketos Proi as their PB and since I'm currently playing the S-ATK way, I would like to change one of my PB. My 8 Excubes are ready but which one would you get ? Should I get the Ilios Proi many people ask for ? Because I would like to take Helix Proi badly (stylish and appears to be efficient). Thanks ! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    You can use this program to check for driver update
    http://www.driverupdate.net/
    I checked, the version ids/numbers are the same, so its up to date.
    Hatsodoom Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by airprinzh2o View Post
    Is the fighter's Limit Break a good investment of SPs? If yes, how many SP should I give it? I haven't put any SPs into it cuz it cuts the max HP to 25%... won't you die easily with a simple touch from the bosses??

Also how do I include an image in my posts? Do I HAVE TO upload the image somewhere else first? Because when I do the insert image command it asks for an URL. I never uploaded images so don't have access to such site.
    tbh it sounds like even one point in it would be worth it but maybe you shouldnt max it if you dont feel you can dodge every atk i know i wont be maxing it untill i get better

Well it still happens, but my sound has a greater tolerance for it. However I think there's a PA that's doing it more than anything. I don't know the name, might be one of the new ones. It rains down shots from above in a cone, focusing on one point. When this PA is used the static has a better chance of occuring. What's the PA and weapon?

Scratch that, the static was happening like crazy during Luther, even when I was away from the action. This is really bugging me. Is this the kind of thing that can be solved by getting external speakers? Maybe I can change sound drivers...
    Last edited by Hatsodoom; Sep 2, 2014 at 04:05 PM.
    Hatsodoom Forever!

Does BR Attack Advance also boost charged bow normal attacks?

I was wondering something about the daily boost, i completed the 3 quest that upgrade the daily boost (the quest with blue square and white bars in them) and now my daily boost is at 12%/30%, since it's a DAILY boost i suppose they gonna reset it tomorrow so i was wondering how do i upgrade it to 30%/30%? Is there other quest that upgrade daily boost other than the one faina are giving or are there any other way upgrade it and i don't know about it?

I hope you can answer my question and thank you ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by komosu View Post
    I was wondering something about the daily boost, i completed the 3 quest that upgrade the daily boost (the quest with blue square and white bars in them) and now my daily boost is at 12%/30%, since it's a DAILY boost i suppose they gonna reset it tomorrow so i was wondering how do i upgrade it to 30%/30%? Is there other quest that upgrade daily boost other than the one faina are giving or are there any other way upgrade it and i don't know about it?

I hope you can answer my question and thank you ^_^
    After 24 hours it goes down by 3%, it doesn't reset to 0.
    Hatsodoom Forever!