Page 4496 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 349639964396444644864493449444954496449744984499450645464596 ... LastLast
Results 44,951 to 44,960 of 46801

It's a change implemented 6th of November 2019.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

yesterday i got an obsidian launcher and a novel jetboots in the armada EQ and i got a couple of questions

1 where i can get an S1 furious inspiration for the launcher (i have a ray launcher since EP4 and its time to change it)
    2 for novel jetboots what is better life steal or atlas JB S4 that makes shifta and deband long last 120 secs ? i cant deside X(

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    1 where i can get an S1 furious inspiration for the launcher (i have a ray launcher since EP4 and its time to change it)
    The only furious inspiration I know exists is the s3 one. The others probably came from data mining and aren't actually implemented. It's not a good SSA anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    2 for novel jetboots what is better life steal or atlas JB S4 that makes shifta and deband long last 120 secs ? i cant deside X(
    I'd just go with the life steal, it's easy to keep your buffs up with JBs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The only furious inspiration I know exists is the s3 one. The others probably came from data mining and aren't actually implemented. It's not a good SSA anyway.

I'd just go with the life steal, it's easy to keep your buffs up with JBs.
    ty i will go for life steal then and for the launcher , since i use it only to get rid of minions i wanted to try something diferent beside of S1 phantasmal inspiration , but well i will use that then :P

Schvelle Vs Novel, which one should I invest if I had both sets?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Schvelle Vs Novel, which one should I invest if I had both sets?
    The stats on Schvelle are:
    S/R/T-DEF 394
    HP +100
    PP +12
    S/R/T-Resist +5%
    S/R/T-ATK +50

while those on Novelle are:
    S/R/T-DEF 427
    HP +180
    PP +3
    S/R/T-Resist +4%
    S/R/T-ATK +40

Without taking into consideration upgrading your Novelle into Liberte (which I don't think we know the stats for at this moment), the choice comes down to the old HP v PP.
    While considering the upgrade, Schvelle is now a dead-end set that will likely still last you a good while until we get significantly better 13* units, and Liberte stats will more than likely have more ATK and HP, though I doubt the PP will be as high as Scvelle, unless they pull a Zenesis/Qliphad with that upgrade.
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 16, 2019 at 02:32 PM.

So with the new 12*~13* unit they give you with 6s.
    Should I keep the LS S-atk unit I have or make it with the new Schvelle while there's affix boost with 6s?
    LS unit is S-atk+110 HP+35 PP+18

Or go with the new Schevelle unit?
    Planning for Etoile, weapon I have multiple Atlas and LS ready to be build, once I Have idea on how each weapon play and see which one Iwant to main.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    So with the new 12*~13* unit they give you with 6s.
    Should I keep the LS S-atk unit I have or make it with the new Schvelle while there's affix boost with 6s?
    LS unit is S-atk+110 HP+35 PP+18

Or go with the new Schevelle unit?
    Planning for Etoile, weapon I have multiple Atlas and LS ready to be build, once I Have idea on how each weapon play and see which one Iwant to main.
    Hold off and see how Liberate or Orbs units are because Schvelle units are the 12* rarity entry units: Utility first but easily power creeped not too long after. The smart thing to do while this 15% is here is to make materials you need for your build and either do the final part on next affix week (obviously in late Jan or mid Feb because New Years Event) or if your build is sufficient enough, finish it anytime with a 40/45% affix boost. Lightstream is not power creeped enough to necessarily drop them all together right now
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I finally gave in and went the Fury Stance route, but my damage didn't go up. (well 1.2x times I guess)
    So... what's the secret? I've been jelly of that sweet, sweet damage and it's just not there, like wth people?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    I finally gave in and went the Fury Stance route, but my damage didn't go up. (well 1.2x times I guess)
    So... what's the secret? I've been jelly of that sweet, sweet damage and it's just not there, like wth people?
    Guard Stance with Guard Stance Advanced is technically slightly stronger than fury stance now, you just need to guard at least once per minute to upkeep it. I'm personally running a build with both though. Fury for Mobbing, Guard for bosses.