Page 4518 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 351840184418446845084515451645174518451945204521452845684618 ... LastLast
Results 45,171 to 45,180 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    That's a video of the original (now defunct) version of the quest, where each individual story quest was a single difficulty and had its own enemy level cap scaling; this particular quest had a cap at lv60. The current version now has the enemies cap at lv75 on Normal, and while everything melts if you decided to play it after hitting 90/90, if you get around to it while you are still leveling, it will feel like the correct difficulty for a story mission (ie. one that is meant for the sake of lore, not for a challenge).
    Defunct? So you cant do it anymore or was it drastically changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    You should look at the date of the video first.
    K and? So it scales up to a point. Guess thats fine
    Would prefer harder difficulty setting though. But I guess I come from an era where even story quests can be brutal in difficulty. Meh, guess its good enough

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrious12 View Post
    K and? So it scales up to a point. Guess thats fine
    Would prefer harder difficulty setting though. But I guess I come from an era where even story quests can be brutal in difficulty. Meh, guess its good enough
    The game has plenty of content for that, the story quests aren't it.

Defunct? So you cant do it anymore or was it drastically changed?
    All of the original Ep1-3 story was reformatted into a more streamlined version that matched what they had done with Ep4 and 5 at the time; this resulted in many of the missions being trimmed down to various degrees or excised completely, and having things like enemy level adjusted, though some are mostly unchanged, particularly if they were ones that had checkpoints in them.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 8, 2020 at 02:50 PM.

Story quests are on the hard side if you do them at the appropriate level. You'd have loved Phaleg back when 75 was the cap. And as Kondibon says, there is enough brutal content if you actively go for it (solo UH Free Fields, Omega Masquerade UQ, deep Endless Quest, upslotting from 7s to 8s on a non-boost week...)

All of the original Ep1-3 story was reformatted into a more streamlined version that matched what they had done with Ep4 and 5 at the time; this resulted in many of the missions being trimmed down to various degrees or excised completely, and having things like enemy level adjusted, though some are mostly unchanged, particularly if they were ones that had checkpoints in them.
    I see. Well hope the New Western version starts at ep 1 with stunted content releases then.

How do you unlock LQ?

Found out with help from friend:

* For the limited time quest, "Ultra Hard", the difficulty level for the quest "Ultimate gods burying the heavens and earth" must be at least class level 85 for both the main class and the subclass. (In the case of a successor class, an order can be accepted if the main class level is 85 or higher.)
    * In order to receive the limited-time quest "The goddess of evil burying the heavens and earth", you must have cleared the free field "Forest search". In addition, there is no designation for the difficulty level and the rank when clearing the free field "Forest search". (This quest is released for each character.)
    * The following conditions must be met in order to receive the limited-time quest "The goddess of evil that will bury the heavens and earth".
    Cleared NPC "Coffee" client order "Difficulty Limit Release Trial-I"
    * Limited time quests may reappear at a later date.

I like being tanky and using Dual Blades, but I also like Greatswords, twin guns and moving about quickly.

I guess I can play both Etoile and Hero....but I dont know, I wanna focus learning and practicing something so I can solo some challenging stuff.

Cant really decide at this time.

You can select Easy or Normal for that Quest.
    You can probably get a good idea about playstyles from the Class Threads for both of those classes in the Guides sub-forum.
    Sub for Etoile? None, as it cannot use a subclass.
    To use it as a sub? From what I can see, it is a good substitute for Hunter sub. I've personally only used it as Ra/Et, and I like how it works; I plan on also trying it out with my Bow Br.
    What are the popular classes that uses ET as a sub? Is ET perfectly fine just using it by itself since no sub for successor? or do you get more out of it if you use it as a secondary to a Normal Primary? I noticed with Phantom alot of players using BR/PH instead of just straight up PH.