Page 4523 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 352340234423447345134520452145224523452445254526453345734623 ... LastLast
Results 45,221 to 45,230 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Might be a stupid question, but trying to clear out some of the unfinished quests I have on Revelle's list, if only because I forget which ones are needed to complete to get her card, and I was wondering where easy spots to find a few enemies are:

Damoth (searching only gives me a Base Demise EQ that, honestly, I have no idea if it even pops up anymore)
    Marda Tocatta
    Paras Picos
    Ranca Vareze

I think the last two are Episode 4 phantom enemies, not sure what mission they pop up in though. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
    damoths only spawn on TD4 or buster quest EQ if you are lucky
    marda tocatta i always forget if its the toy cars or houses which can be found on Kuron

the pirate darkers can appear in tokyo and las vegas free fields as emergency codes , good luck in this one

They are the cars, you can get 4 of them in the Harkotan TA.
    There are two story missions in Ep4 between which you can get all the Phantom Darkers: the Vegas one in front of the hotel with the big fountain after Mother absorbs Aru, and the run through Mother's Moonbase.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 11, 2020 at 11:08 PM.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Ok, thanks guys. Guess I'll double-check the requirements to get her card and see if that one PITA one is needed for it.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Ok, thanks guys. Guess I'll double-check the requirements to get her card and see if that one PITA one is needed for it.
    you just need to do alot of her missions many times , i think it was 70 if im not wrong

if you have 2 weps with the same flash (i.e. white flash) will you keep the aura active if you swap between the two?

How can i switch S5 between Liberates? Switched to Dual Blades from Double Saber and ofc it has DS S5 when i want the DB one. SAF transfer does not work. Reaffixing the weapon is not an option since i spent 150 mill on it.
    Last edited by Saryn_storm; Jan 12, 2020 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saryn_storm View Post
    How can i switch S5 between Liberates? Switched to Dual Blades from Double Saber and ofc it has DS S5 when i want the DB one. SAF transfer does not work. Reaffixing the weapon is not an option since i spent 150 mill on it.
    Unless you have a second Libearte to perform an S-class Ability Transfer, then reaffxing is your only option.

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    if you have 2 weps with the same flash (i.e. white flash) will you keep the aura active if you swap between the two?
    If I recall correctly, Flashes reset when you switch weapons, even if they have the same ones.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 12, 2020 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saryn_storm View Post
    Except for S5:Mysterious Intent (Gunslash), you cannot transfer an S5 SSA to another since they're exclusive to that said weapon.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Unless you have a second Libearte to perform an S-class Ability Transfer, then reaffxing is your only option
    I was afraid of that. There's nothing wrong with Liberate DS. Just wanted to check DB's.

Any idea what the drop rate is like for the Unlocker from the trigger quest?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Unless you have a second Libearte to perform an S-class Ability Transfer, then reaffxing is your only option
    I was afraid of that. There's nothing wrong with Liberate DS. Just wanted to check DB's.

Any idea what the drop rate is like for the Unlocker from the trigger quest?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Except for S5:Mysterious Intent (Gunslash), you cannot transfer an S5 SSA to another since they're exclusive to that said weapon.
    That's exactly the problem here. I have Dual Blades with Double Saber S5 and no way to get it switched since i need another Liberate or reaffix the whole thing (no way) I'll stick with Double Saber since i have no other options.

tldr: switching weapon categories doesn't switch S5 but keeps the host S5.

Last edited by Saryn_storm; Jan 12, 2020 at 07:44 PM.