Page 3950 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2950345038503900394039473948394939503951395239533960400040504450 ... LastLast
Results 39,491 to 39,500 of 46801

Been away from the game for very long time and there's too many souls right now. Can someone tell me what affixes worth keeping to be sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilly View Post
    Been away from the game for very long time and there's too many souls right now. Can someone tell me what affixes worth keeping to be sold.
    Typically anything with a soul from one of the Falzes, combinations of -ATK III and/or Stamina/Spirita III, Omega Reverie, modulator, vinculum (kinda), flict/alter/magia (from Extreme Quests), or pretty much any soul/factor with five or more slots. I'm probably forgetting some and the value does vary depending on your ship, so it may be a good idea to check your inventory against what other people are selling similar items for.

Which one is bigger, or rather smaller for accessory shenanigans? Mini Rappy suit from PVP, or the Mini Reindeer one from AC?

I have a couple questions. First how good are the fornis weapons and how rare are they? (I'm getting quite a few)

And does anyone know where I can find some of those character songs that sometimes play during the christmas eq?

Quote Originally Posted by Cadfael View Post
    Typically anything with a soul from one of the Falzes, combinations of -ATK III and/or Stamina/Spirita III, Omega Reverie, modulator, vinculum (kinda), flict/alter/magia (from Extreme Quests), or pretty much any soul/factor with five or more slots. I'm probably forgetting some and the value does vary depending on your ship, so it may be a good idea to check your inventory against what other people are selling similar items for.
    Thanks, I've been trying to check what the affixes are selling for in shops but I'm not getting any search results. And it turns out that I need to search affix name in English rather than in Japanese.

anyone else seing ot 12* and 13* weps selectable for craft extending in the room menu but then no recipe shows up? or is this old news?

maybe this is how they will handle all the old 13's, austere included...

How do you delete your sega ID account? How do you get them to stop emailing you? I'm sick of receiving these annoying Japanese emails and I don't know how to make it stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian. View Post
    How do you delete your sega ID account? How do you get them to stop emailing you? I'm sick of receiving these annoying Japanese emails and I don't know how to make it stop.
    This is what it says at the bottom of the email:
    This email has been registered SEGA ID, we have sent to those who wish to "Phantasy Star Online 2 e-mail magazine".

■ E-mail magazine delivery stop method
    After logging in from SEGA ID management screen, display the "registration information" than "registration information management" My page.
    Please go to unsubscribe and remove the check, click the "Change" button "Phantasy Star Online 2 e-mail magazine" of the "e-mail magazine" column.
    It should be noted that, due to the timing of the delivery stop, there is a case to reach the mail a few emails even after booking.

■ SEGA ID management screen
    https://gw.sega.jp/gw/login/

■ Attention
    If this newsletter will be stopped, you will not receive an email such as Important Notice and deals, please understand it.

Personal opinion, though, the easiest thing would just be to set your mail to block or filter out e-mails from @isao.net so you don't need to bother trying to navigate the website.

anyone know boost affix 5% on 1st month or Tuesday on the weeks include boost affix 10% on new year ?
    such as 15% affix on 1st months
    Last edited by JaseZiD; Dec 14, 2017 at 02:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    I have a couple questions. First how good are the fornis weapons and how rare are they? (I'm getting quite a few)

And does anyone know where I can find some of those character songs that sometimes play during the christmas eq?
    They're barred to Xmas EQ and Seasonal Triggers if you can find ppl putting those up. Otherwise Completing their current CF's asap is your best bet to get them now. Seasonal Rappies do drop them as well, i dont think all of them but w/e current new ones there are.

Fornis is like Mid Tier on the 13* list, not the best but fun and should keep you alive. As for the music, player shops and uhh youtube, price wise no idea

Quote Originally Posted by mr.chills View Post
    anyone else seing ot 12* and 13* weps selectable for craft extending in the room menu but then no recipe shows up? or is this old news?

maybe this is how they will handle all the old 13's, austere included...
    no but there are no crafting recipes for those at all and 13*'s will not be receiving any anytime soon seeing as NT conversions are the path for old to new versions