Page 4338 of 4372 FirstFirst ... 3338383842384288432843354336433743384339434043414348 ... LastLast
Results 43,371 to 43,380 of 43715

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Quickasker > the wiki says you can. Even if you sell the weapon or exchange it or put it away in storage.
    (I'm still not convinced I should have told you that. This sounds like a troll making preparations)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    I can confirm this is the case. Rarity doesn't even factor into this, but that's what a lot of people do, use Lightstream and several category changes to make their Atra weapons use the Lightstream models. Once you make the change, that change is permanent until you choose to remove it, regardless of whether or not you still have it. (It'll also be written into the second tab of your weapon details what model you are using for your weapon)
    Thanks. i was trying to read swiki but i was confused (google translate so yea..)
    Also confirmed, i was making Atlas Farder Ex form to Elder Pain Omega. and when i'm checking at zieg seems i could exchange the atlas sword to katana.

thank you for the tip

From bumped:
    Featured Quest Reward
    Receive a [Bonus Key Rappy F] upon receiving the present from Featured Quests!
    So if I have 3 characters and I'll do all featured quests for each character, does that mean I'll have a total of 9 rappy keys?

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    So if I have 3 characters and I'll do all featured quests for each character, does that mean I'll have a total of 9 rappy keys?
    You can only receive 1 present for each FQ regardless of how many chars you have. From what I understand it looks like you can receive up to 4 rappy keys a day.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Only if your 3 characters are on 3 different ships, since you can't receive more than one giftbox per quest per ship.

this isnt a question but i wanna thank the assclowns who got my thread locked about TA's before i finally got the time to edit the original post so the info was more clear. thanks

actually i do have a question still, i still need recommended source sites to buy merch that ship internationally without going through a 3rd to get it to me, if there is none (that isnt ami ami) please recommend me a 3rd party delivery source, thank you!
    Last edited by Kril; Mar 17, 2019 at 03:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    actually i do have a question still, i still need recommended source sites to buy merch that ship internationally without going through a 3rd to get it to me, if there is none (that isnt ami ami) please recommend me a 3rd party delivery source, thank you!
    Some of my canadian friends used Amazon Japan without a middleman, but I myself had no luck with that.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. \_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Only if your 3 characters are on 3 different ships, since you can't receive more than one giftbox per quest per ship.
    Wait wait wait, we will be getting 1 Bonus Key Rappy F per Featured Quest? So we will be receiving 4 Rappy Keys AND whatever the daily cache will include? For some reason I thought this meant just for the first Featured Quest.

The Emperappy market will crash.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Wait wait wait, we will be getting 1 Bonus Key Rappy F per Featured Quest? So we will be receiving 4 Rappy Keys AND whatever the daily cache will include? For some reason I thought this meant just for the first Featured Quest.

The Emperappy market will crash.
    I think it already crashed because of the +30 13star CFs.

What's the best way to go about getting 15 star weapons? I've been slowly working on getting the lightstream ones but I'm not sure if the only way to get stones is from persona. If so I'd like to also be working towards something else while waiting for EQs.