Page 4349 of 4425 FirstFirst ... 33493849424942994339434643474348434943504351435243594399 ... LastLast
Results 43,481 to 43,490 of 44243
  1. #43481

    Default

    ok thanks lol. I dunno how I can miss it

  2. #43482

    Default

    I've finally ran out of embrace weapons for grinding. What are some alternative ways to grind stuff cheap/efficiently?

  3. #43483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    I've finally ran out of embrace weapons for grinding. What are some alternative ways to grind stuff cheap/efficiently?
    use:
    - +30 CF weapons
    - buy +20 or higher Nox weps
    - buy Emperor mats
    - feed junk 10*s (very inefficient)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  4. #43484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    use:
    - +30 CF weapons
    - buy +20 or higher Nox weps
    - buy Emperor mats
    - feed junk 10*s (very inefficient)
    Thank you. Now that I've got my atlas ars I'm wondering how do I get vampiric strike on it? I'm super noob when it comes to affixing so I really don't have any idea.

  5. #43485

    Default

    fun scratch has given us over the years 100's of my room furniture and i do not even use half of it. Yeah most of it is sitting in the wharehouse and accumalating.

    there a way to get rid of it besides selling it off in my shop

  6. #43486

    Default

    I know SEGA has not produced a PC/Vita/PS4 physical game for EP5, but has a soundtrack been released? I'm googling, but not finding anything
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  7. #43487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I know SEGA has not produced a PC/Vita/PS4 physical game for EP5, but has a soundtrack been released? I'm googling, but not finding anything
    No release yet.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

  8. #43488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    No release yet.
    Hasn't been a shit ton of merch during EP5, guess the hype died down.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  9. #43489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Have you tried searching in Japanese?
    yeah and still nothing :/.

    i have all story OSTs in my jukebox , but i dont know how to turn them into sound files

  10. #43490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    Thank you. Now that I've got my atlas ars I'm wondering how do I get vampiric strike on it? I'm super noob when it comes to affixing so I really don't have any idea.
    You just have to go into affix it; when you do, you'll see a blue affix at the top of your list and that is S4: Vampiric Strike.

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    fun scratch has given us over the years 100's of my room furniture and i do not even use half of it. Yeah most of it is sitting in the wharehouse and accumalating.

    there a way to get rid of it besides selling it off in my shop
    Sell them to NPC vendors.


Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •