Page 4610 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 36104110451045604600460746084609461046114612461346204660 ... LastLast
Results 46,091 to 46,100 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Special campaign going on where doing Dudu stuff does not cost meseta
    Thanks, when does this campaign end?

Quote Originally Posted by Tippo View Post
    Thanks, when does this campaign end?
    Last edited by Nyansan; Jul 5, 2020 at 02:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

What items do Tunnels Shellfish Salad and Grilled Wrapped Seafood boost drop rate of respectively?

Tunnels Shellfish Salad boosts "other items" drop rate but what is are those? Considering the price of 400k+ those are the items you gives Yerkes for 100k each co?

Then, what does Grilled Wrapped Seafood raise the drop rate of? trash items like empty cans that cannot be used for recipes but only those daily orders to hand in X items for 350 meseta each?

do ray units / weapons keep their enhance (grind) and affix when upgrade to union ?
    i'm trying to get a sword but i don't really want to invest much right now so which is the better choice : sigma, lighting espada NT, ray sword ?
    here's what available on NA
    https://pso2na.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Swords_List

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    do ray units / weapons keep their enhance (grind) and affix when upgrade to union ?
    i'm trying to get a sword but i don't really want to invest much right now so which is the better choice : sigma, lighting espada NT, ray sword ?
    here's what available on NA
    https://pso2na.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Swords_List
    Yes, the Union upgrade keeps everything from the Ray weapon or armor you trade in.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

when its the maintenance day for Idola , i just downloaded that game in saturday and that question pop up my mind :P

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    when its the maintenance day for Idola , i just downloaded that game in saturday and that question pop up my mind :P
    According to Bumped's Idola page, it appears to be Tuesday evenings (US time) just like PSO2 and ES.
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

Is the time shown for things like weeklies/dailies, bonus key expiration, character deletion date in JST time? Or from counting down from whenever item is received, etc?

I'm asking because in ARKS Mission, the Update date" shows "Weekly Missions" reset at 23:00 Tue. But when I click into Weekly Missions, it also shows an "Expiration date" under "Mission Details", which as of this post says 7/8/2020 00:00, which isn't 23:00 Tue.

Side note: I use PSO2 Tweaker.

which way of 12* grind is cheaper ?:

make +10 9* fodders then use them to grind 12*
    or use them straight to grind 12* without +10 first ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tippo View Post
    Is the time shown for things like weeklies/dailies, bonus key expiration, character deletion date in JST time? Or from counting down from whenever item is received, etc?

I'm asking because in ARKS Mission, the Update date" shows "Weekly Missions" reset at 23:00 Tue. But when I click into Weekly Missions, it also shows an "Expiration date" under "Mission Details", which as of this post says 7/8/2020 00:00, which isn't 23:00 Tue.

Side note: I use PSO2 Tweaker.
    you're daily/weeklies expire at midnight/maintenance JP time every day/week. So for dailies, 11am EST every morning, Weeklies, the same day Maintenance always is with maybe exception to the time if they decide to do Maint earlier than usual. Bonus Keys expire ONE week after you claim them from the rewards. Campaign keys have a set date on them so they're an exception to this majority of the time.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers