Page 500 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 40045049049749849950050150250351055060010001500 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 46801

Im currently doing my dark build force, and its a lot of fun! but i'd like to know where i can find megid techniqeus and such. I have namegid 15 from draal but im running around with a megid lv9 and i want to start crafting lol

Quote Originally Posted by ugonna100 View Post
    Im currently doing my dark build force, and its a lot of fun! but i'd like to know where i can find megid techniqeus and such. I have namegid 15 from draal but im running around with a megid lv9 and i want to start crafting lol
    Crafting it just gives it other bonus/debonus, it doesn't increase the level, to find the level 16, you'll have to break box, kill enemy, etc.

I use the PP reducing recipe
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by ugonna100 View Post
    pso2.cirnopedia.info has the information about where each tech disk drops.
    The newer disks are from any enemies in the new SHAQs. (since that information is missing from cirno)

Has anybody ever had an issue where they couldn't stack boost? I'm unable to do so at the moment and I'm not really sure why.

You can only stack a boost up to 4 times before the time goes low enough to where you can pop another.

Also it has to be the same boost. 50% RDR + 50% RDR = longer lasting 50% RDR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusAZ View Post
    Has anybody ever had an issue where they couldn't stack boost? I'm unable to do so at the moment and I'm not really sure why.
    You can't apply boosts while in the lobby, can't apply them longer than 120 minutes, and presumably can't stack different types (eg. you have a 50% exp booster, and you want to stack some 75%'s instead, it wont let you).

I'm an idiot.
    Last edited by NexusAZ; Mar 28, 2014 at 03:11 AM.

Heh.

You're trying to use a 50% RDB with a 250% RDB active. You may have just completely overlooked the booster types.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalDude View Post
    Heh.

You're trying to use a 50% RDB with a 250% RDB active. You may have just completely overlooked the booster types.
    I totally did. I think I was in such a rush to grab boosters that I grabbed the wrong one. Go me :V

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Um, have you tried shortcut key?

I think the default is set using : "LeftAlt + LeftShift" to change between EN - JP
    and then use : "LeftShift + CapsLock" to change from romaji-alphabet (when it's already set in JP)

Note : try pressing the shortcut when you're about to type (ready to type after pressing "Enter" or any chat shortcut)

Hope this helps
    yes, I've been pressing that for the past hours. no magic happens.