Page 1029 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 295299299791019102610271028102910301031103210391079112915292029 ... LastLast
Results 10,281 to 10,290 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    What does the "Palette Change Settings" setting in the PSO2 options do? I thought it'd have something to do with the palette/subpalette menu, but I'm not noticing any difference.
    Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by komosu View Post
    Thanks you <3
    Anytime, I thought the same thing too.

Anywho, my brother, who is a wiz with nearly everything computer related, said to try external speakers or headphones plugged into the headphone jack and not USB. He thinks its my speakers and not my sound card/drivers, since it's brand new and everything was already packaged with it. Well... I can only hope. (This would explain why my headset didn't work, since that was USB.)
    Hatsodoom Forever!

I need some help, well its for my gf, she just downloaded and installed the soft ether program, and when she try's to login to pso2 it says she needs to verify her account, and its cause she changed the ip, i get that but when she clicks to get sega to send the authentication code it never arrives, neither in the spam/junk folder or the main folder, why is this and can it be fixed?

Ryuujin Jakka
    Yoruichi
    http://deathscythe88.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Anyone?
    I did answer you though ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos View Post
    I need some help, well its for my gf, she just downloaded and installed the soft ether program, and when she try's to login to pso2 it says she needs to verify her account, and its cause she changed the ip, i get that but when she clicks to get sega to send the authentication code it never arrives, neither in the spam/junk folder or the main folder, why is this and can it be fixed?
    What site does she use? AOL, Gmail?
    Hatsodoom Forever!

does anyone know how to complete the quest "aim to be perfect fighter"? i got the robot and dragon kills but the banther one didnt complete

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    does anyone know how to complete the quest "aim to be perfect fighter"? i got the robot and dragon kills but the banther one didnt complete
    Did you use the right kind of weapon and was the Fang Banther lvl 41+?
    Hatsodoom Forever!

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, are the fighter stances effect based on where i hit or where i hit from?

For example, if i hit vol dragon's horn from behind him does this trigger brave stance's bonus or not?

also so far how many matter boards does ep3 have?

I never bothered to craft before this, but I crafted this to use while waiting for Bio Boots, and I'm kinda stuck around Ex Level 6, how do you get the higher level extends?