Quote Originally Posted by somedude1435 View Post
    hadn't seen a response any1 care to chime in?
    close. cause zero range.

Can anyone confirm (not guess) if resetting a mag also deletes all of it's trigger actions? Please and thank you

So I finally got the emerald that allowed my to buy an R / P Keeper Tech ring. Now for the grinding part, I'm having issue understanding google's translation regarding the EXP that the ring gets, can anyone clarify this for me?

Also, off topic, the next emerald I'm getting is to get a L / Tech C Parrying ring and I was wondering, is the skill for this Actif or Passif ?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    So I finally got the emerald that allowed my to buy an R / P Keeper Tech ring. Now for the grinding part, I'm having issue understanding google's translation regarding the EXP that the ring gets, can anyone clarify this for me?

Also, off topic, the next emerald I'm getting is to get a L / Tech C Parrying ring and I was wondering, is the skill for this Actif or Passif ?
    You mean, ring EXP?
    I think ring only get 1̶0̶%̶ 5% of total EXP player gain, just like subclass.

Tech C Parry are passive, active for very short amount of time when you start charging tech.
    Last edited by wefwq; Mar 13, 2016 at 11:43 PM.

As long as you wear the ring and gain experience, the ring will also gain experience.
    Also keep in mind that in order to upgrade the ring, you will also need to grind it. This typically uses the same resources you used to make the ring, plus grinders and lambda grinders (from level 11 onwards)

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    You mean, ring EXP?
    I think ring only get 10% of total EXP player gain, just like subclass.

Tech C Parry are passive, active for very short amount of time when you start charging tech.
    Cool, got it. Only thing is that I'm pretty sure Swiki says it's 5%. Still 540 000 EXP is basically nothing to get out of your character, only thing is that I'm not sure if the spare EXP rolls over for your next grinding or if it stops gaining EXP until you grind it.

Also, good to know that I won't need to use any slots of my sub-pallets for Tech C Parry, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mio View Post
    Also keep in mind that in order to upgrade the ring, you will also need to grind it. This typically uses the same resources you used to make the ring, plus grinders and lambda grinders (from level 11 onwards)
    Yeah, that part I got from Swiki, gonna need a lot of emeralds to get to +11, yay RNG

EDIT:
    Super off-topic question, I just realized that my Title still says "ARKS Recruit", how is this possible when I'm pushing 750 titles?
    Last edited by the_importer_; Mar 13, 2016 at 11:22 PM.

Cool, got it. Only thing is that I'm pretty sure Swiki says it's 5%. Still 540 000 EXP is basically nothing to get out of your character, only thing is that I'm not sure if the spare EXP rolls over for your next grinding or if it stops gaining EXP until you grind it.
    Sorry, brain-farted.
    Yes, ring only gain 5% of total EXP your character gets.

Super off-topic question, I just realized that my Title still says "ARKS Recruit", how is this possible when I'm pushing 750 titles?
    You can change title anytime you want, though?
    [Menu] > [My Data] > [Title / Arks Card] > [Title List]

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    You can change title anytime you want, though?
    [Menu] > [My Data] > [Title / Arks Card] > [Title List]
    Good thing SEGA made that obvious..... not -_-

Well, thanks for the info, amazing how long we can play the game without knowing basic things like that.

Hey, new here, not all that new to PSO2, but it is my first game in the series. I used to play frequently up through the Ruins update.

I'm trying to put a Vardha Soul on my weapon, but seems like a Japanese pop-up keeps showing up every time I go to grind attribute, what is the pop-up telling me?

I have a picture of it but since my account is new I can't post it yet. I'm not sure if this question is very clear.

Quote Originally Posted by gdf View Post
    Hey, new here, not all that new to PSO2, but it is my first game in the series. I used to play frequently up through the Ruins update.

I'm trying to put a Vardha Soul on my weapon, but seems like a Japanese pop-up keeps showing up every time I go to grind attribute, what is the pop-up telling me?

I have a picture of it but since my account is new I can't post it yet. I'm not sure if this question is very clear.
    Almost every popup message can be copy-pasted.
    Mabe try to paste the message to google translate, though you can ask here if it's still don't make any sense to you.

Also, you may want to use "Ability add" instead of Attribute.
    Attribute are used to raise/change your weapon's elemental value.
    Last edited by wefwq; Mar 14, 2016 at 12:04 AM.