Page 4503 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 350340034403445344934500450145024503450445054506451345534603 ... LastLast
Results 45,021 to 45,030 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Woah really? :/
    Unfortunately, yes.
    Spoiler!

I am curious. It's been a while since I looked into it but is there ways to get the OT weapons for those titles for grinding them to +10 or is that a lost cause with NT replacing almost everything?
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

i recently saw the gift boxes and i have a doudnt , can i give val weapons to my friends without having a my shop ticket,

they can only open the gift exclusively on 25 of december?
    Last edited by silo1991; Dec 9, 2019 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    I am curious. It's been a while since I looked into it but is there ways to get the OT weapons for those titles for grinding them to +10 or is that a lost cause with NT replacing almost everything?
    I don't know if they still, but most of those OT weapons (except Floating Edge) could still drop in the Season 1 Story Quests in PSO2es even after the NT versions were released.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i recently saw the gift boxes and i have a doudnt , can i give atlas weapons to my friends without having a my shop ticket,

they can only open the gift exclusively on 25 of december?
    You can only gift meseta and items that you can put in your MyShop, and Treasure Store gift boxes can be placed and opened at any time of the year, they are just only available to purchase around this time of year; the FUN shop also has a basic cardboard box that serves the same function and is available to purchase year-round.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You can only gift meseta and items that you can put in your MyShop, and Treasure Store gift boxes can be placed and opened at any time of the year, they are just only available to purchase around this time of year; the FUN shop also has a basic cardboard box that serves the same function and is available to purchase year-round.
    ups i didnt realize i said atlas and not Val weapons :P and ty for the info

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    ups i didnt realize i said atlas and not Val weapons :P and ty for the info
    I forgot to mention that to place a gift box with an item inside, you must have Premium as they are technically an extension of Premium's ability to trade.
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 9, 2019 at 11:51 PM.

Is there a thread for any active teams looking to recruit new members?

Character Name: ルニス
    Player ID: L.橋本
    Ship 2    

Anyone know if there is a setting to turn off/on "returning player bonus?" I believe i skipped the screen too fast when i logged on and cancelled the option, now it won't ask me again lol.
    "Sometimes we have to watch our whole life fall apart before we can rebuild them again, a greater foundation." - As I Lay Dying

Quote Originally Posted by RagolBuilt View Post
    Anyone know if there is a setting to turn off/on "returning player bonus?" I believe i skipped the screen too fast when i logged on and cancelled the option, now it won't ask me again lol.
    pretty sure you cant since its a duration of i think a month, not toggle-able
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

So when's the PSO2 Evangelion collab ending? Ludmilla's shop says it's on the 18th, but the regular shop doesn't have an end date.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!