Page 4620 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 36204120452045704610461746184619462046214622462346304670 ... LastLast
Results 46,191 to 46,200 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    S rank for true end on any mode

by play it from start to the end without resume and save all npc trials
    So this means that if Shiva 1 hit kills me on Hardcore, I need to start all over for my S Ranking? Also how could I fail an emergency trial if non of the NPCs died?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

I am assuming if you resume the quest you skip the NPCs part, so you will get both of those conditions at 0 by default.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    So this means that if Shiva 1 hit kills me on Hardcore, I need to start all over for my S Ranking? Also how could I fail an emergency trial if non of the NPCs died?
    yes if you die you need to restart from begin npc can die but the life bar on emergency trial must not reach 0

if you resume at boss it will count as you skiped the NPC trial in the first part
    Last edited by oratank; Aug 6, 2020 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    yes if you die you need to restart from begin npc can die but the life bar on emergency trial must not reach 0

if you resume at boss it will count as you skiped the NPC trial in the first part
    Oh well, at least besides her 1 hit kill, Shiva is not that hard compared to Varuna.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Oh well, at least besides her 1 hit kill, Shiva is not that hard compared to Varuna.
    Her most powerful attack has a big tell, once you can recognize the animation that she does before, it becomes easier to avoid that attack. Pretty much you just have to not attack her while her barrier is up.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

How do i affix souls and marks on to a weapon? Was sure i read a while back it takes two souls/mark of the same(mark anger x2) from fodder weapons to transfer it to the weapon i like.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossCQC View Post
    How do i affix souls and marks on to a weapon? Was sure i read a while back it takes two souls/mark of the same(mark anger x2) from fodder weapons to transfer it to the weapon i like.
    You cannot transfer Mark affixes unless you have a Mark Receptor.
    Souls transfer at 50% rate if you have 2 of the same and 80% if you have 3 of the same.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

If I use an add ability capsule along with an ability protection support item, can I save the ability capsule if the affix fails?

Quote Originally Posted by Akero View Post
    If I use an add ability capsule along with an ability protection support item, can I save the ability capsule if the affix fails?
    No. Consumables are gone, whatever the result of the affix.

EDIT: Wait, I may be wrong on this. With the ability protects, it may refund your add ability consumables. I'll check further.
    Last edited by Arada; Aug 8, 2020 at 12:18 PM.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Need help: How do you beat the last boss on chapter 6 story mode yall? thanks in advance.