Page 4410 of 4421 FirstFirst ... 3410391043104360440044074408440944104411441244134420 ... LastLast
Results 44,091 to 44,100 of 44210
  1. #44091
    Hardcore Casual Dark Mits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ship 02, B-006
    Posts
    761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    snipped to save space
    Thank you for the detailed explanation! I used to have Focus as a main tech user, but I wonder if with Phantom as subclass, its benefit was diminished by Phantom's faster charge times, because at that scale most of the time is spent during the actual casting phase (when the tech is unleashed) than during the charging phase. Would Vulcan be a better option at that point?

    Regarding Clobber, I do not understand the part about damage increasing by 0.5% and capping at 10%. Is that the damage of the Mag itself or of the player?

  2. #44092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Regarding Clobber, I do not understand the part about damage increasing by 0.5% and capping at 10%. Is that the damage of the Mag itself or of the player?
    It is a damage increase to the Player, but the hits that increase the bonus are the ones from Clobber's blades, from what I understand.


  3. #44093
    Hardcore Casual Dark Mits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ship 02, B-006
    Posts
    761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It is a damage increase to the Player, but the hits that increase the bonus are the ones from Clobber's blades, from what I understand.
    This stacking bonus, does it exist only until the 40th hit from Clobber, or does it remain and after its expiration? I apologize for the many questions, I also checked the japanese swiki through translator, but I didn't find that information either.

  4. #44094

    Default

    Let's say I have character A and B. I delete character A. After the 24 hours of waiting, will there be a blank space where character A was, and I'll have to scroll down to select character B every time?

  5. #44095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Getintothegame View Post
    Let's say I have character A and B. I delete character A. After the 24 hours of waiting, will there be a blank space where character A was, and I'll have to scroll down to select character B every time?
    Button to create a new character will always be placed in the bottom regardless of how much character you have.

  6. #44096

    Default

    And just to add on, the character select screen sorts by last character used regardless of creation order.


  7. #44097

    Default

    Is there a Korean translation for the tweaker?

  8. #44098

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resta View Post
    Is there a Korean translation for the tweaker?
    nope.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

    Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. \_(ツ)_/

  9. #44099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    This stacking bonus, does it exist only until the 40th hit from Clobber, or does it remain and after its expiration? I apologize for the many questions, I also checked the japanese swiki through translator, but I didn't find that information either.
    Only until the 40th hit of Clobber.

  10. #44100

    Default

    Is there a way to still buy ep4 SG items in other colors or only the ones in the exchange shop?

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •