Page 3703 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2703320336033653369337003701370237033704370537063713375338034203 ... LastLast
Results 37,021 to 37,030 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Exit Bursting is a solid option, if you've got people to do it with.

Alternatively, wait two weeks for the ARKS Battle Chronicle LQs to come back. The EP2 LQ gives as much as an eighth of your EXP bar at Lv. 70+ if you have EXP boosters and Triboosters active.
    So EP3 gives less exp overall than EP2?

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    So EP3 gives less exp overall than EP2?
    Yep. EP2 has a nerfed raid boss, Apos, who dumps a ton of EXP when you kill him, and has a gigantic EXP bonus as a clear reward (80000 on SH, 120000 on XH). EP3 doesn't have either of those.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I don't get how Laplace Demon works. You just smash him until his shield grows thin or there is some kind of trick to it?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    I don't get how Laplace Demon works. You just smash him until his shield grows thin or there is some kind of trick to it?
    It is like a secondary health bar you have to drain it to attack the primary heath bar. Think of it like Borderlands health system drain shield first then drain their health/armor to kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    It is like a secondary health bar you have to drain it to attack the primary heath bar. Think of it like Borderlands health system drain shield first then drain their health/armor to kill them.
    Uhuh, so it just bash him. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    The shield of Laplace's Demon is linked to the Maxwell's Demon adds it summons. The shield will remain until you kill the adds AND they explode and fully disappear.

The shield does NOT have a secondary health bar. It will remain until the Maxwell's Demons are completely gone.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

I thought you have to have the bats in contact with the shield and once it explodes, it removes the barrier? Works everytiime I zondeel the bats towards laplace

I'm honestly not sure who's right...
    In my personal experience, something times killing the bateyeballs does nothing. Sometimes just focusing the shield works. It all seems very random to me.

Spoiler!

I've never really see anyone focus on the bats anytime I was playing with others. I have seen some just stand around waiting for the shield to drop others go total crazy with attacks.

Looking at jpwiki and using the loose translation of google translate it is as Loveless said get a bat to blow within the barrier drops it.

We can tell who played story quest and who didn't by this question.