Anyone know the bang acc this guy is using?

http://puu.sh/nxWCd.jpg

P.S. if anyone can give me a couple of accs that give you bangs that would be cool too

Does any1 know the voice of Hitsugi from the new storyboard?

it's not the CV100 one..

I've been looking for this specific lobby action, but i'm not sure what it is called...It looks like they shoot from the sky in a blue light and hit the ground. Anyone know what i'm talking about or the specific name of it is?
    Thanks in advance!
    "Sometimes we have to watch our whole life fall apart before we can rebuild them again, a greater foundation." - As I Lay Dying

Sounds like 167「Sジャンプ」 to me

No its not "S Jump." Good try though, I've only seen it once :/
    "Sometimes we have to watch our whole life fall apart before we can rebuild them again, a greater foundation." - As I Lay Dying

Quote Originally Posted by RagolBuilt View Post
    I've been looking for this specific lobby action, but i'm not sure what it is called...It looks like they shoot from the sky in a blue light and hit the ground. Anyone know what i'm talking about or the specific name of it is?
    Thanks in advance!
    That would be the Sjump animation 167「Sジャンプ」 ... I hope you have 17mil (Ship 02 prices).

Quote Originally Posted by RagolBuilt View Post
    No its not "S Jump." Good try though, I've only seen it once :/
    Are you sure? Cuz the female version of S Jump is exactly what you're describing. Your character falls out of the sky, covered in blue energy & does a 3-point Landing (Like Samus from Metroid or 99% of comic book super heroes). The male version of S Jump is that super SLO-MO flip jump that causes crystals to erupt out of the ground when your character lands from their flip jump.
    Last edited by red1228; Mar 24, 2016 at 11:51 AM.

Spoiler!

A few days ago, I was doing a few train Triggers and I've got a bunch of クオツリトス as drops (13* Talis)

I was considering in using it but I can't seem to understand the Potential it has... Google Translate doesn't help much at certain points.

Can anyone confirm it for me cause i think it says the following but i'm not sure if the PP Recovery part is correct..

"Increase PP Recovery by 25/27/30% when attacking along with 5/7/10% Damage boost when your PP is above 30% of your Max PP"

In short, if its exactly as I said here.. Does the PP Recovery count towards Hitting Targets with it OR Using it (Charging techs/thrown talis and Charge Techs)?

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    That would be the Sjump animation 167「Sジャンプ」 ... I hope you have 17mil (Ship 02 prices).

Are you sure? Cuz the female version of S Jump is exactly what you're describing. Your character falls out of the sky, covered in blue energy & does a 3-point Landing (Like Samus from Metroid or 99% of comic book super heroes). The male version of S Jump is that super SLO-MO flip jump that causes crystals to erupt out of the ground when your character lands from their flip jump.
    Ahhhh, okay that makes sense. Then it is. Thanks again

Does using a rare drop booster increase the chance of dropping weapon badges?

^ Not those from E-trial, but the badges from bosses, yeah it increases their drop rate

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA