Layan-born Newman KusaTheFonewearl's Avatar

Yeah so uh.... nobody plays anything in this game anymore? why? Amu UQs and RQs are still relevant.....

Hello there, i was wondering if anyone plays ES and know where i can find more weaponoid potentials (ウェポノイドブースター) and if so, where does it drop?
    "Sometimes we have to watch our whole life fall apart before we can rebuild them again, a greater foundation." - As I Lay Dying

Quote Originally Posted by KusaTheFonewearl View Post
    Yeah so uh.... nobody plays anything in this game anymore? why? Amu UQs and RQs are still relevant.....
    EQs are usually where it's at, since they give out the best gear and Collect Files are typically tied to them. It's a flawed system, to be sure. People don't hit up UQ Amduscia because of the abysmally low drop rates and no CFs; same goes for RQ, and RQ has it worse because the only good drop there is Form Scythe.

Quote Originally Posted by RagolBuilt View Post
    Hello there, i was wondering if anyone plays ES and know where i can find more weaponoid potentials (ウェポノイドブースター) and if so, where does it drop?
    That's called a Weaponoid Booster. If you have any Weaponoids, completing their Side Story will unlock a Present Gauge. When you fill the Present Gauge, that Weaponoid gives you an item, which has a chance to be a Weaponoid Booster.

If you have more PSO2es questions, the es thread will usually answer most of them.
    Last edited by Altiea; Apr 24, 2017 at 08:43 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

about new Boss when it open weak point. what Fi PA combo make the most damage if have 180 PP ?
    example
    Backhand+Backhand+Backhand+Backhand ?
    or
    Backhand+some PA + Backhand + some PA + Backhand ?
    or
    Volg Raptor + some PA + some PA ?
    or
    etc.

What should I affix for my force units?

I was looking at

115/80/10 with 6 sockets or

145/9 with 5 sockets

Or maybe there is something else entirely that I should go. I only have 28 million left and I need to affix 2 units.Will I have enough meseta for something decent?

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzus View Post
    What should I affix for my force units?

I was looking at

115/80/10 with 6 sockets or

145/9 with 5 sockets

Or maybe there is something else entirely that I should go. I only have 28 million left and I need to affix 2 units.Will I have enough meseta for something decent?
    Depends on what units are you affixing. For example, 145/9 goes better with saiki/austere while variations of 6s go better with 12* as the missing attack are supplemented by the inherent atk in the 12* units

Also, on a 28m budget without any noble techs and saved up fodders you can barely make it, but you'd be dirt poor and that is assuming dudu and monica are kind and dont fail you
    Last edited by Nyansan; Apr 25, 2017 at 01:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

how u can add a ring into a unit ?

Quote Originally Posted by radlar1 View Post
    how u can add a ring into a unit ?

+100k meseta and 1 lambda grinder
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

does the BO skill break SD bonus also affects the damage from Break Stance Up or only the base Break Stance (in other words, i want to know if it worths putting points in break stance up if i use a single element dual blades wit SD bonus for everything that is not weak to light)
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    does the BO skill break SD bonus also affects the damage from Break Stance Up or only the base Break Stance (in other words, i want to know if it worths putting points in break stance up if i use a single element dual blades wit SD bonus for everything that is not weak to light)
    If I'm looking at the swiki right, it only takes into account the base Break Stance for a total damage multiplier of 115.75%, basically putting your off-element attacks about halfway between normal, no multiplier damage and the full multiplier of being on-element with Elemental Stance. If it did take into account Break Stance Up, then it would have a damage multiplier around 121.825% (if I'm doing the math right), which is higher than just the base multiplier of Elemental Stance.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 25, 2017 at 10:40 AM.