Page 4617 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 36174117451745674607461446154616461746184619462046274667 ... LastLast
Results 46,161 to 46,170 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    Is there any reliable source for Pure Photons other than trading 200 for Divide Medals per month? I'm starting to run out because all of the new upgrades always want Pure Photons...
    Medal shop is the 1st reliable source that we've ever got as for as I know. Before that, it was Advance Quests and the Treasure Shop.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by MikonX View Post
    I have been. East coast US.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Same. I don't know if it's a verizon routing fail or what.

Anyone got an easy to use prozy or vpn to deal with this for now? game is impossible to play, and I can't even use swiki either.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Ditto, especially in areas with a lot of dept in the background for some reason (Facility for some example), it looks like it has issues loading in the horizon. That and my room for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    various east coast people from what i've seen have had routing issues to JP IP addresses. a VPN fixed their issues
    Ok, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me. If a vpn works then I guess I can try that.

Quote Originally Posted by AzureBlaze View Post
    What do you do with the 8th Anniversary Lotto Tickets?
    I tried looking it up and all I got was "use them to possibly win irl and in-game goods", but not about HOW to use them, only 'to get a lot to increase chances of winning'. Also if they're not used by the 5th they turn into 'currency for something else'?
    This is the source of information for the lottery. (Is this what you looked up?)

I'm not completely certain, but, from what I read, I think simply having the tickets in your inventory (or storage?) will enter you into the lottery automatically, where having more tickets gives you a higher chance of winning. Then after this week's maintenance is over, you can exchange the tickets at a new exchange shop (where you can exchange them for Sage Crests?).

EDIT: I meant you need to have the tickets in your inventory during maintenance. Then right after maintenance is done, you can exchange the tickets for sage crests, assuming I've gotten any of this right.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    Is there any reliable source for Pure Photons other than trading 200 for Divide Medals per month? I'm starting to run out because all of the new upgrades always want Pure Photons...
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Medal shop is the 1st reliable source that we've ever got as for as I know. Before that, it was Advance Quests and the Treasure Shop.
    You can also get Pure Photons from Divide Quest reward boxes.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Aug 3, 2020 at 09:26 AM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Ok, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me. If a vpn works then I guess I can try that.
    I'm on Fios, I also had issues connecting to PSO2 since about July 31st. I also couldn't log into PSO2es at all, Idola was unaffected. August 3rd about 10:50AM EDT, my connection returned to normal, plenty of time to do my daily before the reset.
    Last edited by doomdragon83; Aug 4, 2020 at 12:25 PM.

What weapon is better for Phantom, katana or rod?

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetal24 View Post
    What weapon is better for Phantom, katana or rod?
    Rod > Katana > Rifle

Katana will do better in area's where Rod can't if I remember right, granted you know resistances. Obviously Rifle in UH has it's ranged mutliplier lower than the other 2 so it performs worse.

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    I'm on Fios, I also had issues connecting to PSO2 since about July 31st. I also couldn't log into PSO2es at all, Idola was unaffected. August 3rd about 10:50AM EDT, my connection returned to normal, plenty of time to do my daily before the reset.
    Yeah, it started working for me around then too.

So I stopped playing PSO2JP right at the end of Episode 4 (just before 14* weapons came out IIRC) and I was thinking of picking the game up again, but ~3 years of content is a lot to catch up on. I would like to ask couple general questions:

1. Is the core gameplay loop still similar? (i.e. grind to level cap then wait around for EQs)
    2. Aside from raids/EQs is most of the content still solo-able?
    3. Are there any good resources for what progression is like now for new players?

I know the english version is out now but I'd really rather not toss out the ~1000 hours I've spent on this game.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Strayed View Post
    So I stopped playing PSO2JP right at the end of Episode 4 (just before 14* weapons came out IIRC) and I was thinking of picking the game up again, but ~3 years of content is a lot to catch up on. I would like to ask couple general questions:

1. Is the core gameplay loop still similar? (i.e. grind to level cap then wait around for EQs)
    2. Aside from raids/EQs is most of the content still solo-able?
    3. Are there any good resources for what progression is like now for new players?

I know the english version is out now but I'd really rather not toss out the ~1000 hours I've spent on this game.

Thanks in advance for the help!
    1. Yes mostly
    2. Yes (personally been soloing those solo-able content like Endless Quests and Divide Quests which are new if youre not familiar with it)
    3. Yes (we have a thing called 'Arks Mission' which are separated by main, daily and weekly missions. Main gives really good stuff for new players, straight out gives good units and tickets to be exchanged for weapons that new players can start with. Weekly missions (must be lvl50 for the good stuff) can net you around 2m meseta and a Bonus Tokyo Gold ticket)

Does Calming Intent work on successor classes? If not what S4 should i get for Ph or Hr?
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.