Page 4533 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 353340334433448345234530453145324533453445354536454345834633 ... LastLast
Results 45,321 to 45,330 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Norco View Post
    What exactly does S4: Wand Clobber do? The text ingame is so unspecific.
    It increases the attack speed of Wand normal attacks by ~10%. It also removes all hitlag on your wand hits.

I'm having trouble updating the tweaker. I'm on version 5.1.0.0, it's prompting me to go to 5.1.0.3 but whenever I click the update button the bar just pops up like it's downloading then closes everything. I've tried running as admin and it doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazykid View Post
    I'm having trouble updating the tweaker. I'm on version 5.1.0.0, it's prompting me to go to 5.1.0.3 but whenever I click the update button the bar just pops up like it's downloading then closes everything. I've tried running as admin and it doesn't help.
    Do the usual checks:
    1) Is there enough room on hard drive
    2) Check to see if Tweaker runs as a process at Task Manager, and kill it if it does, then retry
    3) Disable antivirus temporarily then retry
    4) Delete all temporary windows files (C:\Windows\Temp and C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\Temp) then retry
    5) If the above don't work, reinstall Tweaker on a location that should not require Admin rights, but still enable "Run as Administrator" for all users from the properties tabs.

Some basic questions from an upcoming na player:

1. What exactly is monetized in this game?

2. Is there any psu nostalgia in this game? Lol any weapons, PAs, or enemies from psu?
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    Some basic questions from an upcoming na player:

1. What exactly is monetized in this game?

2. Is there any psu nostalgia in this game? Lol any weapons, PAs, or enemies from psu?
    1 costumes , services for extra benefits , like being able to sell in the player shops anytime for example

2 weapons surely appear here ,
    PAs , that basic in this game and enemies :
    there is reincarnations for sure, for example the lilipan mechs are the spiritual succesors of the pirates mechs

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    1 costumes , services for extra benefits , like being able to sell in the player shops anytime for example

2 weapons surely appear here ,
    PAs , that basic in this game and enemies :
    there is reincarnations for sure, for example the lilipan mechs are the spiritual succesors of the pirates mechs
    Are the clothes in multiple parts like psu had or are they all sets and full outfits? I loved mixing and matching parts of outfits in psu.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    Are the clothes in multiple parts like psu had or are they all sets and full outfits? I loved mixing and matching parts of outfits in psu.
    there is 2 types of clothes

1 costumes which are full set
    2 layered wear which have 3 parts , inner wear , base wear and outerwear . the combinations are surprising

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    there is 2 types of clothes

1 costumes which are full set
    2 layered wear which have 3 parts , inner wear , base wear and outerwear . the combinations are surprising
    Awesome! Thanks!!

Been away from this game years and recently installed it again. Klotho seems to have been massively nerfed, how exactly do people make money now?
    If it's a long answer just send me a PM please, I really would like to know. Hoping it's a simple answer though

Quote Originally Posted by Xiriko View Post
    Been away from this game years and recently installed it again. Klotho seems to have been massively nerfed, how exactly do people make money now?
    If it's a long answer just send me a PM please, I really would like to know. Hoping it's a simple answer though
    There is now a system called ARKS Missions that have replaced the old ARKS Road; these give rewards for various things and are split into 4 Categories:
    Main: Complete "tutorial" objectives
    Daily: Complete objectives each day like turn in DOs, Use a Drink, etc. Completing the 4 gives you a Tokyo Silver Key
    Weekly: This is where the money is; three of the objectives at lv50+ will give you a total of ~2million meseta, and they can be things like run an Advance Quest, or Desynth an Item; they are different weekly, but only with a few variations.
    Limited: These are usually related to some EQ that is out at the time.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 1, 2020 at 11:18 AM.