You need to be on episode 3 to do her old COs IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Sora3100 View Post
    You need to be on episode 3 to do her old COs IIRC.
    story wise or just matter board? i completed the matter board

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowjesse626 View Post
    story wise or just matter board? i completed the matter board
    Be on ep1-3 mode, have a 3-3 or further matter board (believe this is when she shows up on ship and is willing to give orders) equipped.
    If you haven't reached that point yet, you'll have to clear previous matter boards to "unlock" her.

Photon spheres may be the easier method if haven't, but the previous method still seems to exist as was.

Has profound darkness/double's total hp been changed/increased or are they simply more violent? (Feels the same when everyone is on the boss without falling)

How are the new rei weapons?

As usual, thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral View Post
    Be on ep1-3 mode, have a 3-3 or further matter board (believe this is when she shows up on ship and is willing to give orders) equipped.
    If you haven't reached that point yet, you'll have to clear previous matter boards to "unlock" her.

Photon spheres may be the easier method if haven't, but the previous method still seems to exist as was.

Has profound darkness/double's total hp been changed/increased or are they simply more violent? (Feels the same when everyone is on the boss without falling)

How are the new rei weapons?

As usual, thank you in advance!
    1. PD and Double HP is the same, they're just more aggressive and OHKO-spammy.
    2. Ray is a pretty solid series, with good ATK stats and a really neat Potential (10% damage, 5% damage resist, 10% PP cost reduction). Basically a weaker Austere.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Is there anyway to obtain yellow badges?

Quote Originally Posted by KlTSUNE View Post
    Is there anyway to obtain yellow badges?
    Yellow badges came with the original PSO2 Vita boxed copy I believe, that's the only way to get them as far as I know. Not sure if they come with any of the newer boxed copies.

For my own question, is it worth going from an Invade to an Austere weapon? I've been using an Invade for awhile, and was wondering if it's worth going for the Austere, or should I just wait until I get all the materials for it over time?
    I don't want to spend a long time farming those items if it's not that much of an upgrade from Invade.
    Last edited by Zysets; Jul 1, 2016 at 07:13 PM.

Mobile Heavy Armored Cast Sacrificial's Avatar

PSO2es
    Are non jp debit cards blocked nowadays for purchasing AC? I used to be able to just press pay through google play store , but it gives me "this card is not supported" now

MultiCore------------Male Cast~~~~~~~~~~~Moriah----------------Female Dewman
    Zyonyl----------------Male Newman~~~~~~~~Shilka ZSU-----------Female Cast
    Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you try turning it off and on again?

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrificial View Post
    PSO2es
    Are non jp debit cards blocked nowadays for purchasing AC? I used to be able to just press pay through google play store , but it gives me "this card is not supported" now
    Do you have a paypal? Add the card on paypal and use that to pay for it. I use a US Debit card and that method works for me.

Edit- To add, I have a Visa like IchijinKali below me
    Last edited by Zysets; Jul 1, 2016 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrificial View Post
    PSO2es
    Mine still works and I use a VISA so maybe the card you are using has flagged PSO2es as a fraudulent charge and blocks it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmind View Post
    For a FOTE: Blazing Gifoie. We already rapid fire cast fire tech, at this point, you want damage.

Concentrated Gifoie would be better for a JB BO for quickly switching element. Or if someone wanted to be fancy with their character if they have main or sub of TE for melee or SU and wanted to use it for the stun lock effect. But then, I'd rather thrown down a nagrants bubble field.
    I'm trying out a Fo/Fi build while I farm meseta to finish up the affixes for my Hu/Br. Trying to get Apprentice-Modulator-Power III on all my weapons is proving to be quite annoying money-wise.