Page 4298 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 329837984198424842884295429642974298429943004301430843484398 ... LastLast
Results 42,971 to 42,980 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Anduril: the Revolucio tact is not even listed on the wiki, so I assumed it didn't exist at all.
    If by "wiki" you mean "SWiki", yes, it is listed on the wiki. Don't forget that it is a 1*, so it appears near the top of the list (it is fourth in the list, in fact). For some reason, the Google translaotion of SWiki names it "Tact Time".

And I know it exists because I have one. I probably should throw it out, but I know I never will.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

I was about to mention it. I was looking for Revolucio Tact, not Tact Revolucio. Also you did mention it but I didn't register that it was a one star, I was looking in the 13 stars list.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    So, cooperate, just not during PvP
    Still sounds like this policy is to prevent casuals from crying and leaving.
    Casuals do not care if they do well or not. Tell a casual he's doing bad, the most likely answers are: "I don't care", "I can't improve any more, that's my skill ceiling" or "How can I improve myself?". The ones crying are always pseudoelitists, ie. players who think they are good but aren't, but still want to "advertise" how better they are to others.

Perhaps, but just for giggles, can name some players that got banned for this?
    No, but I also cannot name anyone who got banned for using a damage parser.

How could this tool disrupt gameplay? Does it cause lag or something?
    No, by "disruption" I mean causing unrest and antagonizing others over performance on something that is supposed to be a game. Just like having your character use "/a /ci 1 /toge AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" as a PA/Tech autoword is disruptive, despite being "legal" according to the available game options. I know I have been told twice in the past to cut down on my autoword usage because it's annoying, and both times it was on EQs where events were back to back.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    So has anyone been using Miss Misty's OverParse 3.1.0? I know its not safe since it violates PSO2 TOS but has anyone been reported that they got banned in using it?
    I've tried to use it, but is glitchy: it can randomly crash at any moment, usually at the end of a battle and especially with newer content (The Chocolate Way 2019, the last Limited Quest, etc.). I prefer the one from TyroneSama.

So, I have a small problem, I would like to use weapon form change on my Lighstream BB (to Orbit BB form) but it do not show up in the list. Only my current BB camo. I tried to unequip camo but still Orbit do not show up in list D=

Seem it's not a problem coming from Orbit as I can use my Orbit Dual blades on Jupiter Tulus for example.

Any clue? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    So, I have a small problem, I would like to use weapon form change on my Lighstream BB (to Orbit BB form) but it do not show up in the list. Only my current BB camo. I tried to unequip camo but still Orbit do not show up in list D=

Seem it's not a problem coming from Orbit as I can use my Orbit Dual blades on Jupiter Tulus for example.

Any clue? Thanks
    Check for whether or not you already applied a form to your LS weapon. If you have a form already applied to the weapon, you need to remove it first, otherwise, it won't be listed. (because you can apply a form to a weapon, and then use a camo on top of that as well)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Check for whether or not you already applied a form to your LS weapon. If you have a form already applied to the weapon, you need to remove it first, otherwise, it won't be listed. (because you can apply a form to a weapon, and then use a camo on top of that as well)
    No weapon form change done on LS. Just using a camo on it right now :/

Edit: Did additional test with Radius Arca and Lumiere BB. Only Radius is showing up.
    Last edited by Masu; Jan 25, 2019 at 04:09 PM.

No weapon form change done on LS. Just using a camo on it right now :/
    And you're sure that the Orbit BB is at +10, right?

Wait, It have to!? 0.o Well here is prolly my solution. It's +35 not 40 and Lumiere as stated in my above edit is not grinded at all. Thanks you 2 and dang, I will have to deal with OT grind again QQ

Wait, It have to!? 0.o Well here is prolly my solution. It's +35 not 40 and Lumiere as stated in my above edit is not grinded at all. Thanks you 2 and dang, I will have to deal with OT grind again QQ
    Yeah, both the base weapon and the skin weapon need to be fully ginded (+10 for OT [even without unlocking the potential] or +35 for NT); it' one of those things that is a bit of a pain, especially if you want to use Crest weapons or weapons from old collect files from before SAFs were introduced (when many were complacent with just getting them to 60% +32).
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 25, 2019 at 04:31 PM.