Page 4412 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 341239124312436244024409441044114412441344144415442244624512 ... LastLast
Results 44,111 to 44,120 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    isit possible to craft the red aura rear to as close as possible to lightstream ?
    As far as i can tell, crafted units in no way come to close to anything worth using. as they strip any unique effects it may have, and light stream has one big ones. i remember a specific idiot (i wonder what his name is) that thought crafted units could outclass current units.

For my question, Where do the really big affixes like grace boosters come from to farm them if possible.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

elegant/noble/grace are ac scratch exclusive.

edit: you can buy them from the player shops, though.

usually they're called something like "Add Ability (Strike & PP/3)" for the highest quality strike version.

you can find the rest here.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    elegant/noble/grace are ac scratch exclusive.

edit: you can buy them from the player shops, though.

usually they're called something like "Add Ability (Strike & PP/3)" for the highest quality strike version.

you can find the rest here.
    I should have known, thanks for the info, and yeah i did notice those add abilites, but like in true Ac scratch people taking advantage of others fashion they are absurdly over priced, Guess i'll stick to the normals.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    I should have known, thanks for the info, and yeah i did notice those add abilites, but like in true Ac scratch people taking advantage of others fashion they are absurdly over priced, Guess i'll stick to the normals.
    Graces are over priced and out of rotation right now so thats why theyre so expensive (20-30mill+)

Nobles have sorta been phased out and Elegant boosters are in rotation with every new scratch and are relatively more affordable
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Graces are over priced and out of rotation right now so thats why theyre so expensive (20-30mill+)

Nobles have sorta been phased out and Elegant boosters are in rotation with every new scratch and are relatively more affordable
    Well that's slightly forgivable, If they are completely out of reach, (sega really needs to stop doing that, especially for thing like that) But one has to ask them selves, if that stat boost for one unit is worth spending 30+ mil for.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    Well that's slightly forgivable, If they are completely out of reach, (sega really needs to stop doing that, especially for thing like that) But one has to ask them selves, if that stat boost for one unit is worth spending 30+ mil for.
    depends on the build and units, whats more important:

spend 50-150mill on a set of units and not have to upgrade for over 1-2yrs (because you will make that over a year if you do your weeklies) and play Phasion from there and spend on weps only? (maybe)

OR

just budget build and deal with that, dont complain about higher tier builds etc, possibly have to jump units with another budget build again

iunno its really your choice, its not enforced to do so and like i've previously said that there are materials to make excellent builds still without the use of Noble/Elegant/Grace boosters. People need to learn to affix and not just assume these boosters are end all fodders
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

When you add a skill ring to a unit that means you have that skill? Like wand element change on a unit and then I can equip other rings?

Quote Originally Posted by Resta View Post
    When you add a skill ring to a unit that means you have that skill? Like wand element change on a unit and then I can equip other rings?
    Correct. Keep in mind that, if you decide to change the ring on that unit, you're not getting that ring back. So if you do put Wand Element Change +20 on it, you're not going to get it back if you swap it for another ring. You will have to obtain and grind that ring to +20 once again.

To add on, make sure that you don't add a Ring that you don't want to have active at all times due to them being situational (which there are luckily not that many of).
    Also, remember, if a Ring needs Lambda Grinders to buy it, you don't need to worry about leveling it to 20 since those have full effect at lv1 and bonus stats don't transfer.
    As for Wand E Change, make sure if you are adding it to a unit that it is L/A Wand E Change rather than L/Wand E Change to be able to properly use Zanverse and Zondeel.

So i have Tragic triggers but on ship 8 theres not a large amount of English players (from what i can see) so I might have to outsource some JP players who may be interested in running them. Is there a general phrase I can use to recruit? and also is there some general rule I can follow when playing with the language barrier? from what i see the playerbase is pretty friendly so I should be able to group with some randoms right?