Page 4659 of 4660 FirstFirst ... 3659415945594609464946564657465846594660 LastLast
Results 46,581 to 46,590 of 46596
  1. #46581

    Default

    Quick question about the Spread Needle drop in the NA servers:

    I noticed that it can drop in Bewitched Woods Exploration XH. My question is can it drop from anything or does it only drop from the boss loot pool?

  2. #46582
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by locutus442 View Post
    I noticed that it can drop in Bewitched Woods Exploration XH. My question is can it drop from anything or does it only drop from the boss loot pool?
    All the 14* drops there are area drops as far as I know.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Nov 16, 2020 at 10:56 PM.

  3. #46583

    Default

    If it's not changed from JP, it is indeed an area drop, not tied to any specific enemies
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

  4. #46584

    Default

    Though that might be the case, just wanted to be sure about it. Thanks for the info.

  5. #46585

    Default

    is there a way to increase force compound tech damage ?

    I have affixed all I can and have all the boost damage counters I can get from a FO/ET.

    Still even after all this , its not exactly doing 100K a hit.

    re-baran shoots ice and light bullets. highest with techer buff is 68k to ice and 7x to light.

    there must be a way to push that to 100k each.

    (there is weak bullet , but only in MPA or parties)

  6. #46586
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MakanaAzusa View Post
    is there a way to increase force compound tech damage ?

    I have affixed all I can and have all the boost damage counters I can get from a FO/ET.

    Still even after all this , its not exactly doing 100K a hit.

    re-baran shoots ice and light bullets. highest with techer buff is 68k to ice and 7x to light.

    there must be a way to push that to 100k each.

    (there is weak bullet , but only in MPA or parties)
    They're just treated as charged techs, so the same stuff you'd use to increase your damage from anything else. The only thing unique to compound techs is that elemental mysteries boost both parts of the damage, but enemy weaknesses only boost the parts that do their weakness.
    If you're trying to do this for the XQ then I'd personally recommend using a different tech, re-barantsia isn't actually a high damage per hit tech. I haven't done it as force yet, but keep in mind you can just use the test rockbear in the training quest to figure out which of your attacks can quickly deal 100k or more per hit. Also, don't forget to grab a team drink if you can.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Nov 20, 2020 at 03:52 PM.

  7. #46587

    Default

    Is there any way to transfer ligand affixes at the moment ?

  8. #46588

    Default

    Attachment 42430

    What exactly is this asking me to do? The 1/3 credit was there before I looked and as far as I can tell I've tried everything.

  9. #46589

    Default

    I have noticed this there for awhile now but never really questioned it until now because I just started using compound techs recently.

    What is that comppund tech crafting menu doing there ?

    Spoiler!

  10. #46590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MakanaAzusa View Post
    I have noticed this there for awhile now but never really questioned it until now because I just started using compound techs recently.

    What is that comppund tech crafting menu doing there ?

    Spoiler!
    It is more than likely just one of those things they intended to implement, but then never did, so all that is left is a placeholder. Heck, maybe the Simple Compound Techs originally started as an idea for Custom Compound Techs, but eventually just evolved into their own thing.


Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •