Page 3822 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2822332237223772381238193820382138223823382438253832387239224322 ... LastLast
Results 38,211 to 38,220 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Otokonokotron View Post
    so i got a 640 error this morning. the tweaker said there was an english patch update but there was no actual game update prompt. and so also the game tells me my client is not up to date. is there anything specific i click on the tweaker to fix this. i'm checking for old/missing files right now.
    Tweaker Questions go here... http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...s-enhancements

In regards to your question, I got the same thing. Click on the large " ! " at the top left, go to Troubleshooting, Check for Old/Missing Files.
    Let that sit & do it's thing, however long that may take with your CPU & Drive.
    When in doubt, always run that for literally 99% of your game launching / loading problems.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by rashoood View Post
    I have a rather nooby question regarding dues factor and flict abilities

can those be affixed? is there another ability that boosts the affix rate?
    Both of those can be transferred.

You need at least two Deus Factors present in order to transfer it, and the presence of Escarde Soul boosts its affix rate by +20%.

Flict Affixes are boosted by Extreceptor (not cheap). A single Flict affix plus an Extreceptor transfers the Flict affix at a 100% rate. Without Extreceptor, you need three of the same Flict affix to transfer at all, and then it transfers at an 80% rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Otokonokotron View Post
    so i got a 640 error this morning. the tweaker said there was an english patch update but there was no actual game update prompt. and so also the game tells me my client is not up to date. is there anything specific i click on the tweaker to fix this. i'm checking for old/missing files right now.
    The same thing happened to me this morning. Before the Tweaker picked up game updates automatically, so I don't think it is usually necessary to change any default settings for it to do so.

I told Tweaker manually to check for updates through the menu, and it then found the update and installed it (I didn't run the old file check). I ran the English patch update again, and then PSO2 then ran fine after that with no errors.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Both of those can be transferred.

You need at least two Deus Factors present in order to transfer it, and the presence of Escarde Soul boosts its affix rate by +20%.
    For Yamato Factor affix Toh'oh Soul boost 20%, Mother Factor affix Full Vegas Soul boost 20% and Deus Factor yes +20% from Escarde Soul presence.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Question Grinding 13*

I'm planning to change my Evleda katana into Cleasis, but it is still at +30 grind cap. Can I use Evleda to raise the grind cap of Cleasis? Or should I change after getting the Evleda to +35 first?

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kritix View Post
    I'm planning to change my Evleda katana into Cleasis, but it is still at +30 grind cap. Can I use Evleda to raise the grind cap of Cleasis? Or should I change after getting the Evleda to +35 first?
    Usually with these things, you get the cap to 35 before changing it over, because otherwise you need to change the other ones over before shoving them in, or change your "base" over to the default one before combining them.

For instance, let's use the Yamato assault rifle - both versions are NT weapons, so it works here. If I take a 30-max rifle and convert it into the silenced version, I need to do that with every single Yamato rifle in order to increase the grind cap on that silenced rifle. However, if I just shove them together before doing Zeig's trade-in thing, I can get them to a 35 cap without having to turn in any extra fuses or anything. When I trade in my now-35-cap rifle, the cap on the new rifle is still 35.

So, in short - if it's an NT weapon that gets upgraded to an NT weapon, max the cap limit (NOT the gun, just the cap limit) before you trade it in. If it's an OT that gets upgraded into an NT, just worry about maxing the element - it'll have a cap of 35 when you trade it in.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Kritix View Post
    Evleda =/= Cleasis. Get Evleda to +35 before changing it to Cleasis.

Thumbs up

Thanks for the quick answers Calsetes and doomdragon83

Could someone explain this new campaign quest system?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Could someone explain this new campaign quest system?
    If you do all 3 of the quests then you get a stacking triboost-like effect in those quests based on which difficulties you did them on. You specifically have to do all 3 to increase the effect though, just spamming one won't work.

It seems to be account based, or at least ship based too, so you don't have to worry about building it on all of your characters.

Is crafting broken?? I cannot seem to craft anything.. the menu is blank.. not even 10 star weapon shows on craft menu