Page 3834 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2834333437343784382438313832383338343835383638373844388439344334 ... LastLast
Results 38,331 to 38,340 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Newblood View Post
    This is why MMO players have a bad reputation - behavior like yours, Takemi. You talk about reporting people to get them banned because you don't like what they're doing in a video game like you think it's totally ok. Clearly, performance Trumps acting like a reasonable person.

P.S. Yes, I only post here to talk shit about some of the walking clichés.
    theres these things called strategies they people should have learned by now by running the same thing over and over but that never clicks but reporting ppl every single time you dont like something isnt the best way to go about it.

if you cant manage one side on BQ Main Advance solo AS a Hero, your playing bad, its VERY doable and doesnt take long. your political jokes though need to be taken elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    theres these things called strategies they people should have learned by now by running the same thing over and over but that never clicks but reporting ppl every single time you dont like something isnt the best way to go about it.

if you cant manage one side on BQ Main Advance solo AS a Hero, your playing bad, its VERY doable and doesnt take long. your political jokes though need to be taken elsewhere
    Newblood is being kinda dumb, but reporting and trying to ban players for playing badly in a pug isn't very mature either. :/

Is BQ Main Match Advance dead this time of day? Or is Ship 9 just sucking again?

I can find free matches, I can find Main Match. I can not find any Main Match Advance.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Aug 29, 2017 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Is BQ Main Match Advance dead this time of day? Or is Ship 9 just sucking again?

I can find free matches, I can find Main Match. I can not find any Main Match Advance.
    Can't reply for ship9 but it's starting to be difficult to get consistent BQ runs on ship2 as well. Am kinda burned already and I wouldn't be surprised if most people feel the same. The whole ep5 BQ idea is a mistake imho.

hey how do I switch and NT weapons element.. I have the caps to do so but where's the menu for that??

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    hey how do I switch and NT weapons element.. I have the caps to do so but where's the menu for that??
    feed any fodder to the weapon, and while you at it, you'll see a dropdown menu for this

1) Is the Evleda set worth getting?

2) What is Hero Counter and how do I use it?

Sorry if these are dumb questions

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post

1. Yes, since there are more planned upgrade path for it, and it's currently the easiest 13* to get
    2. Do a perfect dodge and attack immediately. So basicly a step attack, but through an enemy attack.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post

It's especially worth getting the Evleda set if you plan on running a lot of BQs because of their potential. If not now, at least for in the future versions of BQs as the bonuses seem like they will help yourself and the party out.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

The Lobby Action/Gesture event http://pso2.jp/players/news/20311/
    Is that /la you (pointing) for the first day?

and just wondering, what is the LA for the one on the ground and twitching?