Page 4221 of 4598 FirstFirst ... 322137214121417142114218421942204221422242234224423142714321 ... LastLast
Results 42,201 to 42,210 of 45976
  1. #42201
    Hardcore Casual Dark Mits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ship 02, B-005
    Posts
    1,086

    Default

    I had trouble with the game crashing (I still do actually) when I run it for the first time after the pc has been turned on, or recovers from sleep/hibernation. Those started when I updated AMD drivers to their 18.x.x variants.

    Google searches indicate that it may be related to Tweaker. Try doing a Gameguard fix from there. If the problem persists, do a clean reinstallation of Tweaker alone (ie. entirely delete all settings and relevant files, then reinstall).

  2. #42202

    Default

    Not sure what's going on but I haven't been able to get past the Seraphy download since the last es update, the message changes once and then the download just appears to hang.

    My connections been fine, I hope it's not a sign my phone is starting to go, is there any known fix or am I boned?
    Last edited by Gaylar; Sep 30, 2018 at 08:43 AM.

  3. #42203
    Exception Code: Avoid Sonickyle27's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    I'm getting NP1013 occasionally now. Started like a week ago and happens infrequently. I am not running any kind of software that Gameguard should care about like anything memory related or such (besides Avast Antivirus but that never was an issue before). In fact for a year or more I had CCleaner (temp file cleaning etc.) running at all times without ever getting NP1013.
    For months I have not installed anything other than games, so that can't be it unless GG started to suddenly consider random unrelated software as hacking related.
    I would suggest getting rid of Avast and CCleaner; Windows Defender/Microsoft Security Essentials and Disk Clean-up utility in admin mode are better imo, and Avast likes to install additional stuff on its own.

  4. #42204
    Hardcore Casual Dark Mits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ship 02, B-005
    Posts
    1,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaylar View Post
    Not sure what's going on but I haven't been able to get past the Seraphy download since the last es update, the message changes once and then the download just appears to hang.

    My connections been fine, I hope it's not a sign my phone is starting to go, is there any known fix or am I boned?
    Did you try entirely uninstalling PSO2es, then reinstalling from scratch? Alternatively, check if your device is set to store apps in internal memory or external, and switch to internal if the latter.

  5. #42205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Did you try entirely uninstalling PSO2es, then reinstalling from scratch? Alternatively, check if your device is set to store apps in internal memory or external, and switch to internal if the latter.
    Uninstalling/reinstalling worked, until I closed to app and tried to launch it again, then it acted like I had to download something else and hung me at Seraphy again. Device is set to store in internal memory.
    No idea what's wrong with it, but I'm likely gonna be replacing this old phone soon anyway, as long as this lets me keep accessing it when I need to so I can save my device code it's fine I guess thanks

  6. #42206
    Battle Fiend Anon_Fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ship 02 Ur, Oracle
    Posts
    1,250

    Default

    Any ideas on how to clear that CO to get that +30 Lightning Espada-NT? It's not clearing for me.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

  7. #42207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anon_Fire View Post
    Any ideas on how to clear that CO to get that +30 Lightning Espada-NT? It's not clearing for me.
    Clear Ruins Exploration on SH with Lightning Espada and Nox Cadina.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

  8. #42208

    Default

    and finish the turtle at his weak point

  9. #42209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    I'm getting NP1013 occasionally now. Started like a week ago and happens infrequently. I am not running any kind of software that Gameguard should care about like anything memory related or such (besides Avast Antivirus but that never was an issue before). In fact for a year or more I had CCleaner (temp file cleaning etc.) running at all times without ever getting NP1013.
    For months I have not installed anything other than games, so that can't be it unless GG started to suddenly consider random unrelated software as hacking related.

    When I get the error it's usually after having been logged in for a while (like an hour or more) and when PSO2 is minimized. Any idea what can cause this nowadays?

    PSO2 is of course up to date or I wouldn't be able to log in and play.
    If you're not already, go to our discord server (the Arks-Layer one, from the tweaker) and we have tools to help resolve that. If you don't want to, PM me an attachment of your npgm.erl file inside your gameguard folder, where PSO2 is installed.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

    Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. \_(ツ)_/

  10. #42210

    Default

    so i was running triggers and this weird jp dude said: 抜けたやつID控えんぞ

    wat?

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •