Page 4241 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 324137414141419142314238423942404241424242434244425142914341 ... LastLast
Results 42,401 to 42,410 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    When you unlock a SAF can it be placed on the weapon that unlocked it?
    Yes, and it can be put on that same weapon that unlocked it over and over again.

About the second part of team campaign, what does it mean to earn team points as a team?
    if our team members do challenge mission together, Do those team points from running CM qualify ?

Quote Originally Posted by ruidzh View Post
    About the second part of team campaign, what does it mean to earn team points as a team?
    if our team members do challenge mission together, Do those team points from running CM qualify ?
    I believe that it just means that you have to earn 10,000 and 30,000 Team Points collectively during the period, not necessarily while running together; ie. as long as 4 Team members earn their full 4500 Team Points both weeks of the campaign, you will qualify for the prizes.

any way to get safe 6s with junk affixes?
    (assuming if adding 6 SAF's on a weapon)

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    any way to get safe 6s with junk affixes?
    (assuming if adding 6 SAF's on a weapon)
    Upslotting from 5 to 6 is 55%, so assuming all your junk is 100% (like from saving up all your junk 10*s from EQs to use as SAFs), then you need at least an Ability Success Rate +45% outside of a boost week to have no chance of failure.
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 18, 2018 at 02:01 PM.

I cannot install the english patch on my vita. I dont now what am i doing wrong, i installed the arkslayer vita app and launched it, it says that the patch was installed correctly, then i launched it directly from the tweaker but everything remains in japanese.

i check to see if the patch was correctly located and its where its supposed to be ux0:repatch/pcsg00141/vita/data/

i even tried a solution someone posted on reddit about droping the patch cpk file directly on the pcsg00141 folder but that didnt worked either.

i have the latest version of rePatch installed, what am i doing wrong? :c
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    I cannot install the english patch on my vita. I dont now what am i doing wrong, i installed the arkslayer vita app and launched it, it says that the patch was installed correctly, then i launched it directly from the tweaker but everything remains in japanese.

i check to see if the patch was correctly located and its where its supposed to be ux0:repatch/pcsg00141/vita/data/

i even tried a solution someone posted on reddit about droping the patch cpk file directly on the pcsg00141 folder but that didnt worked either.

i have the latest version of rePatch installed, what am i doing wrong? :c
    rePatch needs to have the repatch folder named exactly as "rePatch" or it will not work.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    rePatch needs to have the repatch folder named exactly as "rePatch" or it will not work.
    it is correctly writen, otherwise i wouldnt be able to even launch the game because the compatibility packs are also stored on the rePatch folder
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Any "Up to date" FO/TE guides?

I haven't touched it in a while, but i'm more than aware that it still packs a really hard punch, plus the compound techniques are very fun.

Any guides that cover compounds, best techniques of each element category and most viable skills covered would be lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    it is correctly writen, otherwise i wouldnt be able to even launch the game because the compatibility packs are also stored on the rePatch folder
    Do check if the menus are translated, if they are then you should be good to go. We cannot bring the full PC translations on to the vita until sega stops fucking with the file directories.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯