Page 4280 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 328037804180423042704277427842794280428142824283429043304380 ... LastLast
Results 42,791 to 42,800 of 46801

what kind of satk affxes on units do people use nowadays? (5-6s)

Soul-Reverie-Pow-ArksMax-Deus-Item?
    I rarely see modulator and Flict nowadays. Sentence also seems out of fashion.
    You can swap the item for Doom Break II, fodders are accessible.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    Upon inflicting damage, the weapon will begin "recording" damage dealt over a period of 7 seconds. The activation of this effect is marked by a purple aura appearing around the character.

Once the time period has elapsed, the weapon will release a blast that hits all nearby targets for 15% of the damage inflicted between the initial trigger and the activation. Once used, the blast will enter a 10 second cooldown period before it is able to be triggered again.
    Thanks.

How efficient is farming buster medals outside of EQ? Im not able to solo grade 3 buster quests and was wondering if it was worth it to camp the quest until a party shows up.

Dunno about ranked matches, but free matching is very fast and easy, though you will want at least 2 or 3 players total killing(lower grade is easier). You can get around 15 badges on average per clear and takes less than 10 minutes. Keep in mind that while you can still solo it easily, the badges are based in kills, hence why is better with more players.

1. How do you make Omega Memoria?

2. Why do I disconnect after completing Buster Quest EQ most of the time? (this has been happening since Buster Quest have been released).

3. I thought weapon form passes could make any weapon into a camo as long as its fully grinded. Did I misinterpret something or are there restrictions? I see players using old weapons as camo.

4. Why can't a trade an AC scratch ticket for EX Tri-Boost 150% in the recycle shop?

5. Is it possible to destroy all the final wave missiles on the Yamato 4 player rematch?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic43936_3.gif
    Dumb PSU vids and Dumb PSO2 vids in the sig Rappy Gifs here

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    3. I thought weapon form passes could make any weapon into a camo as long as its fully grinded. Did I misinterpret something or are there restrictions? I see players using old weapons as camo.

4. Why can't a trade an AC scratch ticket for EX Tri-Boost 150% in the recycle shop?
    3. You are not turning the weapon into a camo with the Form Change Pass (150 [120 with current discount] Form Change Tickets in the Recycle Shop), rather you are using one fully grinded weapon/camo as a skin for another fully grinded weapon (for example, my Ceres Zara DS is form changed to look like a Skia Blade).

4. It is asking for the Bonus Tickets that you get from scratching a certain number of times, not the regular AC Scratch Tickets; the option is basically there for people who didn't use the Bonus Ticket for the scratch it came from.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 5, 2019 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    1. How do you make Omega Memoria?

2. Why do I disconnect after completing Buster Quest EQ most of the time? (this has been happening since Buster Quest have been released).

5. Is it possible to destroy all the final wave missiles on the Yamato 4 player rematch?
    1 Historia soul + Omega reverie + fabula Soul

2 normally shouldn't happen, be sure to run a file check, but aside from that no idea what's on about this

3/4 has been answered by Anduril

5 Yes but it requires a lot of coordination and everyone being good at AIS (5-6 missiles per person, they take one hit each to be destroyed each, and everyone need to coordinate to destroy them all while not having to get across the map and kill some at the other side.

How can I find Jutus Weapons ??

Being searching in the enchanted forest but can find nothing

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    How can I find Jutus Weapons ??

Being searching in the enchanted forest but can find nothing
    Area drop (every single mob can drop it), so, rng only.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt