Page 4290 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 329037904190424042804287428842894290429142924293430043404390 ... LastLast
Results 42,891 to 42,900 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaz0r View Post
    How hard is it for someone in the US to play on PS4? And is it possible to translate?
    To add to what ChaosX368 said, you could also buy the physical PSO2 EP4 physical disc (Japanese import) and play it with your non-JPN PSN. It's also possible to play without a SEGA ID now, but I'm not sure you can access your account if you already have one. That being said, we're talking about a game that came out in 2012 for PC, you could run it on a potato by today's standards with the English translation, so why even bother with the PS4 version?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    needed to rely on hard to obtain and/or rare abilities like Modulator.
    You mean the SAF of the Falz weapons Xie is selling right this moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Dugs View Post
    You mean the SAF of the Falz weapons Xie is selling right this moment?
    The last time I checked, you need a weapon to be at +35 to unlock it's SAF. So to make 1 fodder, you need 480 x 2019 badges. Let's say you pre-affix your weapon and make 2 well affixed fodders so that you don't need to affix the Modulator weapon fodders, that's still 1440 badges. Next, you need to uplsot those fodders from 3 to 8.

How exactly is this an easy task? If it were that easy, the player shops would already be full of cheap 8 slot Modulator fodders.
    Last edited by the_importer_; Jan 14, 2019 at 12:53 AM.
    Spoiler!

The only hard part is 6s -> 8s really... extremely heavy on cubes yes, but only the real hard part. It being relatively easy =/= profittable, which is exactly the reason you do not see a million 8s mod fodders on the market. (Granted, 8 slotting isn’t very cube friendly or “easy”)

Not possible to get 200 with 4 slots. The highest is 195 @ Mana, Grace, Mark, stat 6. (ps, also not possible to reach 240 with 5s and every other later threshold). Though this does mean that the bare minimum affix is: stat 6, 35 soul, grace, reverie, mod/similars. As well as any other variants like app soul + doom 2/stat 5.

when transferring a character from ship 2 to another ship, what is carried over to the other ship. especially when dealing with 10 chars on 1 account, if i transfer 1 char from ship 2 to another ship, what is carried over. And also advice on what ship is good to transfer that 1 char too. Looking for a ship with good item from player shop lower price also and good popularity. Please recommend a ship please. Thanks in advance. The cost for char transfer is 700 ac, right.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    when transferring a character from ship 2 to another ship, what is carried over to the other ship. especially when dealing with 10 chars on 1 account, if i transfer 1 char from ship 2 to another ship, what is carried over. And also advice on what ship is good to transfer that 1 char too. Looking for a ship with good item from player shop lower price also and good popularity. Please recommend a ship please. Thanks in advance. The cost for char transfer is 700 ac, right.
    You can refer to this page for all the info you need http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-j...ansfer-system/

Here's a question that's been bugging me for years. Someone in the lobby sends me a whisper asking me a question, I don't have this person on my friends list and I don't see that person anywhere in the "Nearby Characters", how do I respond?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Here's a question that's been bugging me for years. Someone in the lobby sends me a whisper asking me a question, I don't have this person on my friends list and I don't see that person anywhere in the "Nearby Characters", how do I respond?
    If you click the little "..." button in the Whisper chatbox, it pulls up a list of anyone who has sent you a Whisper in your current session.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 14, 2019 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If you click the little "..." button in the Whisper chatbox, it pulls up a list of anyone who has sent you a Whisper in your current session.
    Oh, well I'll be dipped,thanks
    Spoiler!

There's this OIOI LA (the person is on a yellow stage with "OIOI" word on it, a department store marui I guess), what's the proper name of it to search in shop (or is it even available in shop)?