What's the best way to completely remove PSO2 and all its files? Control Panel uninstall or Launcher uninstall?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No one wants to see your Space Whale of a character doing Rodeo Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    How do you get the NT nox wep for the collection file thing? It isn't translated yet.
    If it's the collection file, read the file.
    Highlight the weapon, there's "Target Enemy" mean you have to kill that enemy to add the progress percentage.

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post
    What's the best way to completely remove PSO2 and all its files? Control Panel uninstall or Launcher uninstall?
    Both are the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    If it's the collection file, read the file.
    Highlight the weapon, there's "Target Enemy" mean you have to kill that enemy to add the progress percentage.

Both are the same thing.
    not to seem too rude, but it doesn't display an enemy, just the arks star (why else would I be asking)
    Last edited by Kole; Apr 20, 2016 at 10:23 AM.

not to seem too rude, but it doesn't display an enemy, just the arks star (why else would I be asking)
    Not on EN patch?
    Nox weapon with "star" icon on it mean any enemy, but mind the enemy min level.

Quote Originally Posted by Minty Kitty View Post
    How do i change my graphics to Tier 6? I went into the Launcher to change the slider from 5 to 6, but when i saved my game was in low resolution and i got a black screen for a while i think.

I went into Tweaker to try and change my resolution but im still getting a Black Screen and Tweaker now Crashes twice (?) and PSO2 Launches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    I'm trying to use 6T gfx (6 tier) courtesy of the old crusty official launcher (I use tweaker, don't judge me lol), but my settings aren't saving. PSO2 runs in full screen and looks like desired settings @ title screen, but ToS agreement, ship select, and game play are in 640 X 480 resolution. Any suggestions?
    Try deleting your user.pso2 file in the Documents/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 folder, then running the official launcher again.

Is there any Weaponoid Booster (not for ES) for Rods? If so, which Rods and what are the pots?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Is there any Weaponoid Booster (not for ES) for Rods? If so, which Rods and what are the pots?
    Weaponoid Boosters come from a select few es Only quests and a reward from Jeane.

Psycho Wand, Koi Houou, and Rabbit Wand are the only Rod based Weaponoids at the current moment.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Translated for me.

Any 61+ enemy.

How do you grind attributes on an NT weapon? I have a ton, but they are not listed to grind?

Quote Originally Posted by vbetts View Post
    Translated for me.

Any 61+ enemy.

How do you grind attributes on an NT weapon? I have a ton, but they are not listed to grind?
    Level them up like you would a skill ring, then grind them like you would a skill ring. When you grind them, their attribute goes up.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Level them up like you would a skill ring, then grind them like you would a skill ring. When you grind them, their attribute goes up.
    Grinded Nox up to 10, but the attribute did not go up. Still at 20 Wind.