Page 4090 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3090359039904040408040874088408940904091409240934100414041904590 ... LastLast
Results 40,891 to 40,900 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by PriestBelmondo View Post
    Girlfriend has been trying to get back on PSO2 but has been getting an NP1013 error. Any idea on how to fix this? Thank you
    If you continue to get it, upload your npgm.erl file in the gameguard folder where PSO2 is installed and PM me with it, we can check what it is complaining about.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Weila arms anywhere to be found this week or no?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Weila arms anywhere to be found this week or no?
    I got one in my second run which is funny because it took me until the last day of the double quest to get one :thonk:
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    I got one in my second run which is funny because it took me until the last day of the double quest to get one :thonk:
    Sooooo is that a no to the question?

If anyone has Twitter, can they vote in the following poll? Don't worry, it's Phantasy Star related.

Also. Quelle Windea or Dual Bird?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

What's the easiest 12 unit set to get right now?

Quote Originally Posted by kiakan View Post
    What's the easiest 12 unit set to get right now?
    Does Stellar Wall count?

Ignoring Stellar Wall, Ray can be farmed for by just spamming stuff that dispenses 2018 Badges. Evleda also drops like candy from most EP5 content and is comparable to Union in terms of raw stats.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Does Stellar Wall count?

Ignoring Stellar Wall, Ray can be farmed for by just spamming stuff that dispenses 2018 Badges. Evleda also drops like candy from most EP5 content and is comparable to Union in terms of raw stats.
    Okay, thanks! Does Stellar Wall count for grinding to get the 85 cap? I assumed not, but I want to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by kiakan View Post
    Okay, thanks! Does Stellar Wall count for grinding to get the 85 cap? I assumed not, but I want to be sure.
    It does. The trailer showing 85 cap unlock even used Stellar Wall for the demonstration.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post

Also. Quelle Windea or Dual Bird?
    None of those 2, Atra Radda with S4:Vampiric Strike or nothing (at least for Gu)
    Ship 03
    ID: Xical - Team: Epsilon
    Ra lvl 100, Gu lvl 100, Fo lvl 96, Te lvl 100, Hu lvl 100, Fi lvl 100, Br lvl 100, Bo lvl 100, Su lvl 100, Hr lvl 100, Ph lvl 100, Et lvl 100, Ls lvl100
    Pround RAmars since the DC era