Page 4094 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3094359439944044408440914092409340944095409640974104414441944594 ... LastLast
Results 40,931 to 40,940 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    Odd number blocks (B1, B3, B5, etc.) have Dudu, even number blocks (B2, B4, B6, etc) have Monica.
    Wait, for real? I had no idea it works like that; I thought it was randomized every time you entered the lobby. Wow.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Usagui View Post
    How do i go about changing authenticator to a new phone? do i have to use the kill code to deregister and reregeister a new?
    As far as I know, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Wait, for real? I had no idea it works like that; I thought it was randomized every time you entered the lobby. Wow.
    It's the same thing with the Pyroxene exchange NPCs, though the only difference between them is their name since they have the same voice and model.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It's the same thing with the Pyroxene exchange NPCs, though the only difference between them is their name since they have the same voice and model.
    Deepest lore, truly.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

did anybody noticed when the train spawns in the easter eq, it does some weird sound?

kinda like this one from super mario 64 ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgVUipXiqOc&t=33m31s

tho the train one has a lower pitch... coincidence, i guess?

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    did anybody noticed when the train spawns in the easter eq, it does some weird sound?

kinda like this one from super mario 64 ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgVUipXiqOc&t=33m31s

tho the train one has a lower pitch... coincidence, i guess?
    If it's the sound I'm thinking about, then it also plays when it appears in Tokyo Free Field. It's supposed to be the sound some trains use when the doors are opening/closing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Deepest lore, truly.
    The -burga twins are truly the deepest mystery of this game. In the beginning, there was only one, but one day, there were suddenly two standing next to each other, and they spoke in unison when you passed them by. With the coming of Omega looming, they were split between the blocks, never again to see the other. Did Notburga spontaneously divide into two, or is there something more sinister about Lineburga? We may never know.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 26, 2018 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If it's the sound I'm thinking about, then it also plays when it appears in Tokyo Free Field. It's supposed to be the sound some trains use when the doors are opening/closing.

The -burga twins are truly the deepest mystery of this game. In the beginning, there was only one, but one day, there were suddenly two standing next to each other, and they spoke in unison when you passed them by. With the coming of Omega looming, they were split between the blocks, never again to see the other. Did Notburga spontaneously divide into two, or is there something more sinister about Lineburga? We may never know.
    Here I thought for a second the NPCs actually took shifts or something for breaks thanks for the lore.

I disagree. Greatest lore mystery is Reda. Who is he? What's his role? Why does he have no story? Why did we NOT fight him during operation Abyss?

Hi, today I had no more space in my storages (I have the basic, character, OTP and PSO2es storages) and figured out that there was a lot of items that can stack up but were in different storages. It probably happenned because I send item to wherever there's space without worrying if they can stack or not. So I thought that having some guidelines would be good, I'd like to know which items you send to which storages ?

Quote Originally Posted by awcg View Post
    Hi, today I had no more space in my storages (I have the basic, character, OTP and PSO2es storages) and figured out that there was a lot of items that can stack up but were in different storages. It probably happenned because I send item to wherever there's space without worrying if they can stack or not. So I thought that having some guidelines would be good, I'd like to know which items you send to which storages ?
    You'll get different answers depending on different type of players, and different hoarding habits.

- I have one character for room items and camos.
    - I have one character with weapon/unit fodder, and items that will be sold to other players once I get more Shop tickets.
    - Main character's Character storage is for everything legacy that I want to keep (obsolete +35 weapons that I used to equip etc.), and all consumables (boosts, all crafting materials, all Dudu materials, all exchange shop materials, all Franka meats, Kressida items, Daily Order items that I stack to 99 before handing in etc).
    - PSO2es storage is for housing my current equipment sets and everything related to PSO2es, because I play that too.
    - Basic storage is for sending everything I get during questing before I decide what do with it (keep, vendor, send to other character, break into mats/xcubes etc.)
    YMMV