Page 4256 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 325637564156420642464253425442554256425742584259426643064356 ... LastLast
Results 42,551 to 42,560 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    For the 14* ones? Just run EQs. Each bar rises rather slowly and at different rates than each other, and Premium Players get Double progress.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by PriestBelmondo View Post
    Thank you
    Just to add a bit more, the base % increases on XH with no RDR boosts are 0.11% for the top left, 0.23% for the top right, and 0.51% for the bottom left.
    Additionally, to get the benefit of any RDR boosts, they must be active when the quest ends; if your RDR boosts run out before that point, even if it is just by a second, then they do not apply to the progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippo View Post
    Also I have 4 Kazuchi Assault Bonus Quest keys, already used up two of them running daily 50% tri-boost, 10% team rare drop rate boost, and 250% rare drop boost but didn't any units. Is that normal?

Thought it was maybe just bad luck or maybe not enough rare drop boosts. Do you know anymore boosts I should try stacking to increase the drop rate?
    From what I have seen mixed with from what I have experienced, getting units to drop from that key tend to be either:

- If you don't need the units/have better ones already -> you get plenty of them (from what I have seen/read anyway)
    or
    - If you do actually need one or more of the units to improve your current gear -> you get nothing (from personal experience running it)

My character just needs a better Arm unit (minimum; I am sure all three need improvement) and I even popped a 125% Tri-Boost on top of Daily, RDR, etc (don't have a team boost) and haven't seen any units drop yet. I have only ran two or three though I think, so could be bad luck still, but the above theory seems to hold true for getting any gear/items to drop across the game anyway, so who knows.
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

Greetings just wanna know what are the updates that we'd get after maintenance? Especially when the down time is a lot longer this time.

Quote Originally Posted by XeNoSLaSHeR View Post
    Greetings just wanna know what are the updates that we'd get after maintenance? Especially when the down time is a lot longer this time.
    patch notes are usually in 2 hours from now or so. for now, new sg scratch. as for the extended down time, likely just hardware maintenance as per usual.

Quote Originally Posted by XeNoSLaSHeR View Post
    A big fucking pile of nothing!

They're testing all the stuff that will be unlocked after next week's maintenance. New level cap, new epic EQ and 15★ weapons released all at once, what could possibly go wrong?!
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    A big fucking pile of nothing!

They're testing all the stuff that will be unlocked after next week's maintenance. New level cap, new epic EQ and 15★ weapons released all at once, what could possibly go wrong?!
    Honestly, is it that bad to check this on their official servers before making it live and leaving 1 week leeway for bugs?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    it charged up your 0distance instant charged up if you have success doge

Thanks, and according to the video you can skip the cd by switching weapons?
    A friend of mine also said he got 380k normals with it, do they get boosted in any way cause for me ares nt launcher's can be 100k maybe but not 380k unless it's something like vibras' butt.

do you think people will farm EF on this week , because of the XH free fields boost i got my doubts

whats the big price in those quest anyway , the MH promo finished 2 weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    do you think people will farm EF on this week , because of the XH free fields boost i got my doubts

whats the big price in those quest anyway , the MH promo finished 2 weeks ago
    Yellow Hunting Stones still drop from Forest, Caves, and Coast XH until May on top the 14*s that can drop in them.