Page 4289 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 328937894189423942794286428742884289429042914292429943394389 ... LastLast
Results 42,881 to 42,890 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Usagui View Post
    is it worth to siphon a few s1 shoots from lightstream wep before affixing?
    It was a good idea for about a week, now it's not really worth bothering unless you're married to the idea of 200 attack + s1/s2/s3 on every weapon.

Instead it's better to just get the new S1:錬成の志 for .5% damage per affix, up to 4%, so you can use 8s 180 attack + phrase weak/decay. You also give up less if you aim for budget 7s weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Usagui View Post
    is it worth to siphon a few s1 shoots from lightstream wep before affixing?
    Do you know of some other affix that can give a 5% damage buff in the S1 slot? I’d category change it too to get a few strike and tech boosts too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    It was a good idea for about a week, now it's not really worth bothering unless you're married to the idea of 200 attack + s1/s2/s3 on every weapon.

Instead it's better to just get the new S1:錬成の志 for .5% damage per affix, up to 4%, so you can use 8s 180 attack + phrase weak/decay. You also give up less if you aim for budget 7s weapons.
    Do S class abilities also count for S1:錬成の志? or is it only the regular/normal abilities?
    Last edited by rashoood; Jan 12, 2019 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    What's the current state of the game? Are activities and advancements still locked behind event "quests" and other outrageous elite only requirements? Is this game worth returning to?

I've been gone for two-three years and contemplating on coming back
    Technically, yes, the game is still EQ dependent with LQs with Web Panel events thrown in, though recently they have had a trend of having boosts for specific quests.
    The only "elite" requirement comes from unlocking the Expert flag, but it is not solo dependent anymore, rather you can clear the either the solo or 4-player version of the required quest; all other solo content (like the Omega Masquerade UQ) is mostly for bragging rights with no significant gear locked behind completing it.
    Currently we are in the middle of the New Year's LQ, which this year features drops that make getting the newly released 15* weapons more easy (though the Stone needed to obtain the best 15* weapons requires you to run the DF Persona EQ 50 times).

Quote Originally Posted by rashoood View Post
    Do S class abilities also count for S1:錬成の志? or is it only the regular/normal abilities?
    YES?!
    https://twitter.com/makap0/status/1083020503567089664

How hard is it for someone in the US to play on PS4? And is it possible to translate?
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

Does "S4 Add: Calming Intent" increase hero counter dmg as well?

Quote Originally Posted by XeNoSLaSHeR View Post
    Does "S4 Add: Calming Intent" increase hero counter dmg as well?
    yes 5char

Maybe I'm missing something, but isn't there a way to have 200 ATK on a weapon with only 4 abilities? Lightstream Salvaxion's S1:Tech Boost gives an extra 2% damage if I can equip 200 T-ATK on the weapon, but if I'm gonna add an S1, S2, S3 and Phrase Weak to it, that leaves only 4 slots. Even with Grace Technique, I can only go up to 170 T-ATK by my calculation. Did I miss something of is this really the limit?

EDIT: After thinking about it, that S1 is kind of pointless. It's way easier and cheaper to get that 5% with Phrase Weak + S1: Immediate Intend. In the end, 30 T-ATK won't change much and more cash in your bank.

EDIT 2: Damn, even going to 200 ATK with 5 abilities is a pain, needed to rely on hard to obtain and/or rare abilities like Modulator, Sentence Triple, Less III, etc.. What were they thinking? They should have made it 150 for 2% and 1% per 50 ATK.
    Last edited by the_importer_; Jan 13, 2019 at 07:47 PM.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaz0r View Post
    How hard is it for someone in the US to play on PS4? And is it possible to translate?
    To access the game? I say it's a bit tricky. Not only do you need a Sega ID, but you will also need a Japanese account to download the game. I would recommend looking up videos about making a jp ps4 account.

As for translations, there's no way currently to translate Japanese text in-game. You'll have to rely on guides such as Bumped and the discord for information.

As for actually playing the game, it's very hard if you either haven't played the PC version with an english patch or without a guide. Nearly everything is in Japanese. I wouldn't recommend it without prior experience from the PC version.