Page 3 of 4681 FirstFirst 12345613531035031003 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    False advertising, textbook case. I think it's grounds for lawsuit, actually.
    If you don't have an accepted definition of quickly, there's no case to begin with. Of course, you also need to have authority to define quickly in this context, but now what do we define as authority? A moderator? An admin?

Why was the old thread deleted? And can someone answer my question in the quote?

Quote Originally Posted by skyly View Post
    Just starting back playing on my LV 25 Hunter.. My play style has consisted of doing COs and Matter Board stuff. Should I continue with either? Or just continue to do only important game related tasks...? ie.. Important COs and Matter Board stuff to further the gameplay..
    Can't we all just get along?

Just starting back playing on my LV 25 Hunter.. My play style has consisted of doing COs and Matter Board stuff. Should I continue with either? Or just continue to do only important game related tasks...? ie.. Important COs and Matter Board stuff to further the gameplay..
    When I was leveling up Ra up to 30, I pretty much leveled up solely by unlocking areas (Koffe's quests gave a lot), and doing Hans/Kressida COs. Revelle's would help too, and of course there's your main class person's quests. Hard Falz Arms whenever you can, they give a decent amount of exp for little effort. Try getting some friends together to do hard time attack client orders (Klotho), they give a good amount of EXP and a really good amount of meseta.

Why was the old thread deleted?
    Only the claw knows.

And can someone answer my question in the quote?
    Keep unlocking areas until you have them all unlocked and do Koffie's stuff, SP COs and fighter unlock when they come up.

Matterboarding might help, you can grind the items with stronger affixes from there or you can just buy rares for your level from player shops (be aware that they're harder to grind).

When you unlock fighter, you don't need to worry about leveling it immediately, but if you plan to use it even as a sub you should get some levels into it (either with COs or running around in fields 10 levels above you with overpowered weapons).

You should also be trying to get into N/H TACOs, daily if possible, to start racking up money if you haven't already. There's a guide in my signature. They're a little confusing at first but you'll pick them up quickly.
    Arie | Ship 2 | Ignition | TA Guide (not made by me) | Inactive on this forum

hey, me again

i'm getting a message with a yes or no selection before missions sometimes, and im wondering if anyone can tell me what its asking.

(info if it helps)
    it's a free exploration mission, friends only setting

i can make out "partner character" and "client order" in katakana. i have a few client orders which need me to finish with the given character only. is it maybe asking about that in someway?
    i have not seen this message before so was it something in an update maybe?
    thanks

It's wondering if you would like the game to automatically add that character to your party. And yes, it's pretty new.
    Arie | Ship 2 | Ignition | TA Guide (not made by me) | Inactive on this forum

Why was the old thread deleted?
    The old thread got caught in the cross fire while I was dealing with some spam bots. I apologize for any trouble, confusion, and unanswered questions that it caused.

How do you participate in Interrupt Rankings? I don't see a special quest for it, do we just go to the area and run around?

If a boss is targetted, all you do is kill that boss as much as you can.
    If a Time Attack Quest is targetted, you need to clear that Time Attack Quest as fast as you can.

Bosses will have 5x drop rate and 25% more chance to be boosted (and 100% Rare Enemy rate just for this week against Vardha Soma and Blu Ringuarder).
    Time Attack Quests will have double Experience and 10x more meseta at the end.