Page 50 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 4047484950515253601001505501050 ... LastLast

Aren't you given the option to open it? Basically it just have a pack of other fun items in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    You have to buy a Photon Key from the Steam store for $2.49 to unlock it.

Haha Seriously though, I have no idea. I'm partially writing this to bump your question so maybe someone will answer it.
    Its called an Item pack, that is recieved from Fun scratch. Open it up and u recieve three different version of an accessory, bodypaint, or whatever Sega choose to bundle each update.

Can anyone tell me what is happening when I hold shift down and my character does some type twirl move with my weapon..?
    Can't we all just get along?

^
    Depends on which weapon.
    -Partizan: Same type of guard as sword and wired lance but it also fills the gear gauge.
    -Daggers: It's a short 360 degree block that acts the same as Just Guard without needing the skill.
    -Double Saber: It's how you activate the gear which creates a damaging wind aura around you for short duration.
    ID: Project Astral #10941863
    Ship 2
    * Eridani
    * Skadi
    Artwork of my characters.

In order to install Windows 7 on my Mac via boot camp, which bit should I get the ISO in? 32 or 64-bit?

Quote Originally Posted by Topic Cheese View Post
    In order to install Windows 7 on my Mac via boot camp, which bit should I get the ISO in? 32 or 64-bit?
    64-bit so all of your ram can re recognized if I'm not mistaken. I have a 2011 MacBook Pro which I installed PSO2 on and it played well believe it or not.
    Can't we all just get along?

hi, new here. 2 quick questions.

I scratched a 3 day my room pass and used it the other day. I don't know if this is related to my issue but thought it'd be relevent but here's the issue:
    I logged in today, went to my room. All was ok, come back 20 min later and my room is completely empty of everything I've placed in it, including my support partner pad that the game gives you. They have yet to come back hour later. Nor are they in storage. I had a support partner chair, pad, a bed, lots of misc plants and other stuff. they're all gone, completely.

My friend reached level 20 today and I friend coded him when I started, and hours later I have not received an arks badge yet. I know how to receive them and have received around 8 total so far, but these aren't in my storage or anywhere. Didn't even get a mail. but it just seems i'm getting hit with issue after issue now.

What do?

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    What is this and what does it do?

Female fingerless glove pack

Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    I scratched a 3 day my room pass and used it the other day. I don't know if this is related to my issue but thought it'd be relevent but here's the issue:
    I logged in today, went to my room. All was ok, come back 20 min later and my room is completely empty of everything I've placed in it, including my support partner pad that the game gives you. They have yet to come back hour later. Nor are they in storage. I had a support partner chair, pad, a bed, lots of misc plants and other stuff. they're all gone, completely.
    Just a guess, but did you check your room layout? Could be that it changed on it's on and all your stuff is on your other layout.
    I remember reading about others having the same problem, but I can't remember if it was just the layout thing or something else.
    PSO2 JP:
    ニア [F|Deuman] - 50Bo/75Hu (50Fi,40Ra,40Gu)
    雪子 [F|Newman] - 70Fo/50Fe

From when until when (in terms of minutes) is the Super Falz EQ announced?
    0-30?
    0-15?
    or 15-30?