Page 4483 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 348339834383443344734480448144824483448444854486449345334583 ... LastLast
Results 44,821 to 44,830 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    Where can I find the rotation for the other PSO2 Classes except for the latest 2?
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

here you go.

Note: do not view it in mobile.

How do you remove the red mark on the of Buster Quests? I played Buster Quests before and the red mark is still there.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

here you go.

Note: do not view it in mobile.
    i don't think it's working...is it broken?
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

I'm looking for the name of the music disk for urban area's BGM.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    i don't think it's working...is it broken?
    Sometimes, if you don't have edit access to a Sheet, the little "+" signs that you see on the side won't properly expand; to fix that you just need to go to "File->Make a Copy/File->Download" and your copy should be able to expand them and you can see all the data.
    Last edited by Anduril; Oct 13, 2019 at 02:55 PM.

Hiiiiiii -

Quick question. I'm new here (first post) and I realllllly wanna play the game. I downloaded it and did the ARKSlayer thing but the game says my SEGA ID is wrong even though I confirmed it and got the confirmation message. Any hints?

Also, what game is this most like? Looks like a cross between Monster Hunter and Destiny 2 to me with some JRPG flava. Am I close?

Thanks and looking forward to interacting with the community!

- A

Quote Originally Posted by Applebee View Post
    Hiiiiiii -

Quick question. I'm new here (first post) and I realllllly wanna play the game. I downloaded it and did the ARKSlayer thing but the game says my SEGA ID is wrong even though I confirmed it and got the confirmation message. Any hints?

Also, what game is this most like? Looks like a cross between Monster Hunter and Destiny 2 to me with some JRPG flava. Am I close?

Thanks and looking forward to interacting with the community!

- A
    When you put in your SEGA ID in the log-in, did you make sure to do it in all lower case?

If that isn't the issue, could you please post a screenshot of the error message?

Oh, and welcome!
    That is a decent way to put the style of the game, though keep in mind that the game is still essentially running on a 7 year old+ system, so it may not feel as polished as those.
    Last edited by Anduril; Oct 13, 2019 at 06:55 PM.

Timed abilities are not that complicated but there are several parts to them.
    There's a distinction between making a timed ability boost item and making a time ability recipe.
    Most of the achievements from the pages you mentionned are recipes.
    So you choose the second option to make recipes, and when they come out you get some extra effects on them, like rdr boost and the like, and mayyyybe a secondary extra effect which is always some stat boost.
    If you like the result, you can save it and have it readily accessable to create boost items. You can even save it into a recipe bank of 9 recipes that you can set up on your machine.

Now, the important part to remember is that making a recipe will count in more or less every category it covers.
    Which means, if you do a recipe for AQ Forest, it will count once for AQ Forest and once for Naberius. Same reasonning applies to Ultimate.
    Also, you only need to create lv1 recipes to unlock stuff. Doing lv3 recipes is only if you are after a particuliar bonus (there are achievements for getting high end auxiliary bonus).
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

How do i increase detailed model count?

I remember I used to be able to just edit it in user.pso2 file... but now it doesnt seem to work?

The gray models really bother me in the rare drop dance song.

Quote Originally Posted by SolRiver View Post
    How do i increase detailed model count?

I remember I used to be able to just edit it in user.pso2 file... but now it doesnt seem to work?

The gray models really bother me in the rare drop dance song.
    Increase detailed models count is in the in-game visual settings.
    However, they made it so that during certain concerts the game will automatically reduce the number of detailed models even if you have the model count set to the highest.