Page 4472 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 347239724372442244624469447044714472447344744475448245224572 ... LastLast
Results 44,711 to 44,720 of 46801

Tweaker may sometimes appear to freeze when it's applying patches or downloading the game. What is the last message on the log window?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Tweaker may sometimes appear to freeze when it's applying patches or downloading the game. What is the last message on the log window?
    That's the problem, its just a bunch of white squares. Then I get a bunch of messages telling me that everything timed out. I even tried just using the official launcher and it froze to. This is the only program having this issue right now. I do not understand what is happening.
    This is what Tweaker puts up after taking like 2 minutes to get out of white screens.
    Last edited by Suirano; Sep 19, 2019 at 02:08 AM.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Do you run Tweaker with Administrator Rights?
    Is Tweaker installed on the same partition as Windows? If yes, make sure that it is in a folder where you know you have full access as a regular user. Sometimes Windows freaks out if you try to run something installed in C:\Program Files\
    Do you have multiple network connections? If yes, disable all of them except the one needed for internet access.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Do you run Tweaker with Administrator Rights?
    Is Tweaker installed on the same partition as Windows? If yes, make sure that it is in a folder where you know you have full access as a regular user. Sometimes Windows freaks out if you try to run something installed in C:\Program Files\
    Do you have multiple network connections? If yes, disable all of them except the one needed for internet access.
    I am trying to put it on my other hard drive but I don't know if its doing anything. Still being extremely laggy and slow. I only have my ethernet connection so its just that one. It was working before. Only changes was I put in a new processor and mobo but that shouldn't have messed it up this bad because everything else works. Windows did an update recently but I don't know if that would cause anything.

But yeah, Tweaker is still taking a while to open and opening with white boxes everywhere and still giving me time out errors. I have tried this with no firewall or other protection programs open and nothing's changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    Windows did an update recently but I don't know if that would cause anything.
    Someone had an issue similar to this and they reverted to an earlier update and that fixed it.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    That's the problem, its just a bunch of white squares. Then I get a bunch of messages telling me that everything timed out. I even tried just using the official launcher and it froze to. This is the only program having this issue right now. I do not understand what is happening.
    This is what Tweaker puts up after taking like 2 minutes to get out of white screens.
    i had this problem yesterday too , i just restarted my laptop

Did the 7th anniversary shop close already? Can only find the novel shop.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i had this problem yesterday too , i just restarted my laptop
    Thanks, I restarted the computer after messing with permissions, that seemed to have fixed it. Seems that Windows Update decided to mess with my settings. Now I have to wait for the whole game to download again. Yayyyyy....

is there a way to put Partner Card on some sort of "favorite list"? i've been playing since stone age and got plenty of partner card which causes pain in the butt every time i have to call them. i just want to have my daily date with Annete with ease
    Is coffee good for you?

How do you unlock koffie orders on fresh characters now? I cant access the bridge, I've done forest free field, cant find nuffin.
    Spoiler!