Sorry for so many questions, related to gathering, but can you please tell me what kind of food can help to increase the chances of getting amduscia dragon scales?

Aika's partner card CO was nerfed. Anyone know when and why? It was Clear Traces of Darkness on SH and now it's clear on Hard.

-------------------------------------------------

Is it worth to replace Red Wired Lance(Ex13, Pot1) with Evil Yukuka for Fi/Hu? Does the potential count as status abnormality to activate Crazy skills outside LB?
    Last edited by gabor100; Oct 27, 2016 at 06:28 AM.

-- Getting started again, MUST DO things. --

Hello there everyone, I'm just donwloading the client now, as I want to get back to the game.

I played mostly in 2014, then left and came back now and then just for 1 or 2 weeks to see some content.

I played ep4 for around 1-2 months. This being said I left immediately after they introduced the gathering system and the skill rings.

I had a read of the various updates, although resources are scarce. I'd like to know, is there any missable event I have to be aware of now that I'm returning? Something like that must be done to obtain something important?

I should have a level 75 force and a level 75 ranger (different chars), working on their subs and trying to update their gears.
    The ranger especially is still on red weapons I think (crafted etc... etc...)

I'm aware of the new awesome ring that lets buffs the Launcher damage, although I have no idea how to get it yet! Any info would be really appreciated!

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions!

Quote Originally Posted by Mio View Post
    -- Getting started again, MUST DO things. --

Hello there everyone, I'm just donwloading the client now, as I want to get back to the game.

I played mostly in 2014, then left and came back now and then just for 1 or 2 weeks to see some content.

I played ep4 for around 1-2 months. This being said I left immediately after they introduced the gathering system and the skill rings.

I had a read of the various updates, although resources are scarce. I'd like to know, is there any missable event I have to be aware of now that I'm returning? Something like that must be done to obtain something important?

I should have a level 75 force and a level 75 ranger (different chars), working on their subs and trying to update their gears.
    The ranger especially is still on red weapons I think (crafted etc... etc...)

I'm aware of the new awesome ring that lets buffs the Launcher damage, although I have no idea how to get it yet! Any info would be really appreciated!

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions!
    You can either gather the material for thering and build it yourself, or you can buy it from player shop.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Anyone knows the name of the belt?

Seems like ミリタリーベルト
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by EmuManiac View Post
    Sorry for so many questions, related to gathering, but can you please tell me what kind of food can help to increase the chances of getting amduscia dragon scales?
    https://translate.googleusercontent....snw2CHiIKjD8fA
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    Aika's partner card CO was nerfed. Anyone know when and why? It was Clear Traces of Darkness on SH and now it's clear on Hard.
    When?
    During Ult Amu maint. Quote from Bumped "Relaxed the difficulty for the quest in Aika’s [ARKS Successive Test] Client Order."

Why?
    No reason given. Could be because no one was wanting to run Traces on SH, could've swore it was originally XH, with a NPC and people had trouble finding others so the quest was just being ignored, I know I was ignoring it.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Oct 27, 2016 at 06:09 PM.

Thanks It seems I'll need the Kakiage ruins shrimp yet again...

i have a question about 12* units , i just got the whole ray set and my question is : its a worth replacement for the ideal set( challenge quest armors)