Page 4389 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 338938894289433943794386438743884389439043914392439944394489 ... LastLast
Results 43,881 to 43,890 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroths Masamune View Post
    I just got into PSO2 recently and I’m having trouble buying AC. I live in the US and there’s not really an easy way for me to get some. I tried the seagm website to do the web money. But they wouldn’t accept my PayPal payment and it automatically locked me out of trying to pay through PayPal and they can’t do anything about it even though it’s from their side. So I decided I was going to try the PSO2es method but I have an iPhone. So I downloaded the Nox APP player emulator on my PC I downloaded PSO2es through the tweeker and it ran fine was even able to link my PSO2 account. I then had to make a google play account. But when trying to pay through the app it says “Error the transaction cannot be completed.” Which is weird because I added 2 credit cards, VISA and MasterCard, with accurate billing info and then I tried PayPal and that didn’t work either. I’m not sure what I need to do as everything I’ve seen online doesn’t say anything about this stuff and I need help in order to buy some AC.
    I think it gives that error occasionally with brand new Google accounts to prevent fraud and such, especially if you were trying to charge a large amount. You may just need to wait a week or so and try again.

you can buy web money from retailer but you still need to create wm account that require you to fake jp address(like use sega hq address) to make it work

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    you can buy web money from retailer but you still need to create wm account that require you to fake jp address(like use sega hq address) to make it work
    If you have the code, you don't actually need to create a separate WebMoney account, you can directly enter the code into the AC charge website; the only problem with WebMoney is the price difference, though that isn't as bad as it used to be (2000AC is ~18USD before applicable sales tax if purchased directly through PSO2es, while a 2000 point WebMoney digital code is 25USD from play-asia).

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I think it gives that error occasionally with brand new Google accounts to prevent fraud and such, especially if you were trying to charge a large amount. You may just need to wait a week or so and try again.
    This is a relief to hear.

Why do Nox NT weapons at +30 sell for 10m?
    Last edited by the_importer_; May 18, 2019 at 10:59 PM.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Why do Nox NT weapons at +30 sell for 10m?
    idk what ship you're on, but they're 2.5mil on ship2

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    idk what ship you're on, but they're 2.5mil on ship2
    Well, prices vary, but there's a shit ton of them fr that price:
    Spoiler!
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    They'e used as fodders to fast grind 13-14-15* weapons.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Spoiler!
    The market price of an item is determined by the cheapest available source, not the ones in page 7.

I mean, if we followed the above logic, grinders are worth 10 billion meseta.

i can't math

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    1.8x and 2.0x multipliers, they stack multiplicatively so 1.8 * 2.0 = 3.6 = 360%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    80% increase means that for every point of PP that you'd recover without these, you now recover 1,8. Similarily, 100% increase means that for every 1.8 that you recover, you now recover 3.6. This is an increase of 260%, and the total value is at 360% of the original.
    i have question regarding this.

so a weapon with S1-S3 slot filled with
    S1: Spirited Response
    S2: Spirited Response
    S3: Radiating Grace 2
    Phrase Recovery

will the regen PP get faster compared to Mirage + Phrase Recovery + S3 Radiating Grace 2?

if the former is faster or slightly faster maybe it's worth to invest on gunslash weapon type as i never have pp battery before