Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsTHK View Post
    Shot in the dark round 2.
    For PB either Ketos Proi or Julius Nifta. As for actions, have mine set to all revive or all heal kek (except for Fo, which has PP restore J)
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

is there a bug with iron will? im seeing it proc but dieing anyways

and since i cant rely on this anymore can someone give me some tips on how to deal with the uq style mobs that dont stop attacking and cant be cc'd? im playing hunter/fighter

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post

and since i cant rely on this anymore can someone give me some tips on how to deal with the uq style mobs that dont stop attacking and cant be cc'd? im playing hunter/fighter
    Use Automate Halfline maxed from Hunter skill tree, for UQ that's the best, Iron Will is useless in UQ as it requires to have Massive Hunter activated for it to work because the thing is Iron Will works, but only when you have your feets on the ground not if it procs while you're mid-air (or if you take dmg while being blown away). That's why you're thinking it's a bug, the visual effect procs whenever you're supposed to die but if it was while you were mid-air the invincibility effect and atk boost will only activate until you get on the ground, and the worst is it seems intentional
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Dec 29, 2015 at 06:10 AM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post

Are you receiving multi-hit attack?
    Iron will has small latency to actually get in effect, in case that you experiencing some network lag, there's chance that iron will may fail to do it's job despite already getting the greenlight trigger.
    I find automate more reliable though there's chance this skill will also infected by network lag, and means you can't escape instant KO hit unlike iron will.

Quote Originally Posted by arkeido View Post
    Unfortunately, Phantasmal stone only drop from 76+ anga, which only exist in UQ.
    Bah, typical.

Time to farm I suppose...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    Use Automate Halfline maxed from Hunter skill tree, for UQ that's the best, Iron Will is useless in UQ as it requires to have Massive Hunter activated for it to work because the thing is Iron Will works, but only when you have your feets on the ground not if it procs while you're mid-air (or if you take dmg while being blown away). That's why you're thinking it's a bug, the visual effect procs whenever you're supposed to die but if it was while you were mid-air the invincibility effect and atk boost will only activate until you get on the ground, and the worst is it seems intentional
    RIP lol well it was fun while it lasted thanks for the info

Can you trade 12* weapons from matter boards for 12* passes?

Yes you can as they can be sold in player shop

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    For PB either Ketos Proi or Julius Nifta. As for actions, have mine set to all revive or all heal kek (except for Fo, which has PP restore J)
    What about SP actions?
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

This has probably been answered a million times, but I couldn't find it:

What's the best place to farm Fang Banthers?