Page 4332 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 333238324232428243224329433043314332433343344335434243824432 ... LastLast
Results 43,311 to 43,320 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Ive had some JP players the past couple of weeks bug me about my characters style while i was afk saying its cute etc but i just never responded to them because ehh it was kinda odd but ya my only weird thing thats happened for me lately.

For Fi/Hu: Atra DS EX >Atra TDs EX (TDs not nearly a priority because theyre rarely used unless its your preferred playstyle) > Gear Experience because Knuckles in general are still not in a good place (deals the least DPS of the 3) atm and Gear Experiences niche helps alleviate it.

Gu/Hu: either Atra or Lightstream or Austere NT, totally up to you just remember Gu/Hu will not do as much damage with S Roll Arts than Gu/Fi because of JA conditions from skill and stances on HU .

I highly suggest you try and look for Bode during this weeks EF boost week and any Lumiere/mats you can get along with possible Bode drops. Of course run every Persona EQ you can for the best units in game
    Katarin also has FI 80 and I have dabbled in GU/FI so that is a viable option once I get GU to 85 to get that skill. Presuming I make Alessandra a higher priority for 15*'s, is there a relatively obtainable 14* I should farm as a stopgap? I guess if I am using my crests for Gear Experience, that would probably rule out going for Dual Bird.

As for TD vs. DS, I use TD a lot because I think it has the best defensive options of the FI weapons (not to mention it's easier to stay on-target with RW0), but I also use DS a lot. I'm sure I will therefore want both, though that may take a long time to accomplish.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    Katarin also has FI 80 and I have dabbled in GU/FI so that is a viable option once I get GU to 85 to get that skill. Presuming I make Alessandra a higher priority for 15*'s, is there a relatively obtainable 14* I should farm as a stopgap? I guess if I am using my crests for Gear Experience, that would probably rule out going for Dual Bird.

As for TD vs. DS, I use TD a lot because I think it has the best defensive options of the FI weapons (not to mention it's easier to stay on-target with RW0), but I also use DS a lot. I'm sure I will therefore want both, though that may take a long time to accomplish.
    if you do GU/FI you are 100% tied to Atra EX TMGs in order to stay alive, constantly having to stop to heal yourself (even with mate lovers) doesnt make it fun and kills dps versus GU/HU with automate. So Atra TMGs solves this issue (of course you have to convert your Atra wep into a Atra GS, Affix its S4 for vampiric life then convert once more into Atra TMGs)

you have Atra EX which is easy to aim for (well easier, we just had a month event for the mats AND another week of farming for more of Atra mats). Atra EX and Lightstream are top 15* weapons atm and varying on the weapon, one is better than the other. All it requires for Atra EX is:

Atra weapon
    400 Ex Cubes

Currently you should have 3 Chronos Stones:

-Chronos from +35 Val weapon via Title reward
    -Clearing Ep5 Ch 6 Sub Story
    -Collect 1100 Titles (you get a lot from doing the Omni Bus)

and the 4th coming up with the campaign starting after tonights maint that I'm assuming you've read up on. Atra is the easiest to get right now, like I said if you're missing Jutus or Lumiere materials, this week is the time to start grinding Enchanted Forest field since its boosted and we have a Tri Boost on everything this week because of the Event reward

Alternatively you can use the Celestial series (upgraded Profound 13* series via drops or stone trade-ins from running Persona Raid) but it requires you have at least 1 of each Dark Falz series weapon at +35 (Elder, Luther, Apprentice, Double). They have a bit of a grind to get but its kinda grind to get to this point. I'd say just stick to Atra EX
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Mar 19, 2019 at 10:08 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

The title-based Chronos Stone is 1100 titles, so luckily it isn't that bad.

Also, luckily the Omega Falz weapons are still available from the Badge Shop for only 80 Badges a piece, so if you are starting from scratch, you would need 1920 Badges, and with the upcoming week-long boosted World Engulfed in Darkness, you could be earning about 6 Badges (on SH) every 2 to 5 minutes on top of getting tons of EXP.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The title-based Chronos Stone is 1100 titles, so luckily it isn't that bad.
    see i was going to say 1100 titles but i could have sworn it was 1300 lol
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Yeah, I read the details on the "Road to Episode 6 Campaign" on bump and this is definitely a good time to come back from a hiatus to level up to LV90 and gear up because of all the boosts, Atra EX mats, Bonus Quests boost, spam Enchanted Forest, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    if you do GU/FI you are 100% tied to Atra EX TMGs in order to stay alive, constantly having to stop to heal yourself (even with mate lovers) doesnt make it fun and kills dps versus GU/HU with automate. So Atra TMGs solves this issue (of course you have to convert your Atra wep into a Atra GS, Affix its S4 for vampiric life then convert once more into Atra TMGs)

you have Atra EX which is easy to aim for (well easier, we just had a month event for the mats AND another week of farming for more of Atra mats). Atra EX and Lightstream are top 15* weapons atm and varying on the weapon, one is better than the other. All it requires for Atra EX is:

Atra weapon
    400 Ex Cubes

Currently you should have 3 Chronos Stones:

-Chronos from +35 Val weapon via Title reward
    -Clearing Ep5 Ch 6 Sub Story
    -Collect 1100 Titles (you get a lot from doing the Omni Bus)

and the 4th coming up with the campaign starting after tonights maint that I'm assuming you've read up on. Atra is the easiest to get right now, like I said if you're missing Jutus or Lumiere materials, this week is the time to start grinding Enchanted Forest field since its boosted and we have a Tri Boost on everything this week because of the Event reward

Alternatively you can use the Celestial series (upgraded Profound 13* series via drops or stone trade-ins from running Persona Raid) but it requires you have at least 1 of each Dark Falz series weapon at +35 (Elder, Luther, Apprentice, Double). They have a bit of a grind to get but its kinda grind to get to this point. I'd say just stick to Atra EX
    I don't have the one from Ep. 5 Chapter 6 sub story yet (I literally just came back three days ago, and am not caught up on story quests yet), but I can certainly do that. Not sure where I am on Titles offhand, though I think I'm over 1000, so 1100 shouldn't be too bad.

Sadly, I missed the previous boost events, but I will certainly be around for this one, and now that I know I have three more Chronos stones coming, that really answers my biggest questions. Thanks very much.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    I don't have the one from Ep. 5 Chapter 6 sub story yet (I literally just came back three days ago, and am not caught up on story quests yet), but I can certainly do that. Not sure where I am on Titles offhand, though I think I'm over 1000, so 1100 shouldn't be too bad.

Sadly, I missed the previous boost events, but I will certainly be around for this one, and now that I know I have three more Chronos stones coming, that really answers my biggest questions. Thanks very much.
    might take you a couple of hours (like 2-3 at most) skipping cutscenes and what not so its not too bad but you should fine in terms of gear once you get there
    PSO2 NGS

So Rappy key can only be claimed once everyday if you did FQ?

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    So Rappy key can only be claimed once everyday if you did FQ?
    Correct; you get the Rappy Key at the Visiphone as soon as you collect your first Featured Quest Reward for the day.

EDIT: Related to that, all 8 Featured Rewards I've gotten since maintenance ended have been Conqueror's Crests. Am I just having weird RNG, or is this part of the Road to Ep6 Campaign?
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 20, 2019 at 12:27 PM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Uh, since I've been out of internet for around a week or so (hospitalized, not yet fully recovered), any info changes regarding Phantom?
    Like, Attack Jellen available to sub lcass too perhaps?

Also, when's next live stream?
    PSO2 Station? Can we ask questions on that?

Thank you very much
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt