Page 4451 of 4467 FirstFirst ... 3451395143514401444144484449445044514452445344544461 ... LastLast
Results 44,501 to 44,510 of 44667
  1. #44501

    Default

    1)LF current gallery Cast's parts
    2)LF current Cast community
    3)Would it make sense to change the Japanese server to an American one in the future? I live in Europe

  2. #44502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yniro View Post
    1)LF current gallery Cast's parts
    The most reliable is the swiki Este Page: https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%...82%B9%E3%83%86 . You should be able to see a list with unisex costumes, male costumes, female costumes, etc. Cast parts are at the bottom of those pages. Cast heads have their own section.

    There is also Bumped's AC Scratch Directory: http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-j...atch-directory .

    There was a page with a gallery of Cast parts: http://pso2cast.com/ . Unfortunately, it has not been updated for a long time. It's still a good resource if you're looking for older Cast parts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yniro View Post
    2)LF current Cast community
    There is the CASTing Call thread: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...9-CASTing-Call . I don't know if it's considered the Cast community page, but It has some good shoots.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yniro View Post
    3)Would it make sense to change the Japanese server to an American one in the future? I live in Europe
    No idea, sorry.
    Last edited by DrCatco; Aug 1, 2019 at 09:16 AM.

  3. #44503

    Default

    Here's a quick question with a hopefully quick answer - I'm trying to break the level 75 cap. I bought a cheapy 14* weapon off the player shops and I'm working on grinding it to 35 now. I assume this will also count for the 13* grind title?

    Or does it need to be EXACTLY 13 stars? I don't wanna spend a ton of money grinding this 14* to 35 to break the cap if it needs to be 13*.

  4. #44504

    Default

    It will work with 14 stars as well as long as you at the minimum grind from +34 to +35 it will count.

  5. #44505

    Default

    Wait, I think I'm misunderstanding the requirements.

    So does it want me to get a weapon to +35, or does it want me to grind the cap from 34 to 35. Because one of those is expensive and the other is just getting lucky.

  6. #44506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik2006 View Post
    Wait, I think I'm misunderstanding the requirements.

    So does it want me to get a weapon to +35, or does it want me to grind the cap from 34 to 35. Because one of those is expensive and the other is just getting lucky.
    It requires you to grind the weapon from +34/35 to +35/35; we tend to specify this since people often ask if doing an exchange (like swapping Atlas category) will count toward unlocking on more than one class.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 1, 2019 at 04:10 PM.


  7. #44507

    Default

    Okay that's what I thought. Thanks for clearing that up. So since I've got these 14* mechs with an upper cap of 35, all I have to do is grind it out till it hits 35 and I"ll be set. Thanks for the answers.

  8. #44508

    Default

    Is it possible to unlink a PS4 account from PSO2. That is currently banned, if so how & once unlinked can a new JPN PSN be linked to the same PSO2 account afterwards?

    SHIP 06 - Hinamori

  9. #44509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpanishGamer911 View Post
    Is it possible to unlink a PS4 account from PSO2. That is currently banned, if so how & once unlinked can a new JPN PSN be linked to the same PSO2 account afterwards?
    It was possible at one point, but I'm not sure if it still is. Basically, you would have to contact PSO2's customer support to do so, but remember, they do not accept support tickets/emails that are not in Japanese (and I wouldn't recommend using machine translated Japanese).


  10. #44510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It was possible at one point, but I'm not sure if it still is. Basically, you would have to contact PSO2's customer support to do so, but remember, they do not accept support tickets/emails that are not in Japanese (and I wouldn't recommend using machine translated Japanese).
    Okay thank you!

    SHIP 06 - Hinamori

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •