Page 4584 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 35844084448445344574458145824583458445854586458745944634 ... LastLast
Results 45,831 to 45,840 of 46801

damn i don't understand how this works
    i have 5 10* weapons in my pocket, i went to the swap shop, then selected 1 photon sphere to exchange but it says i don't have enough item to exchange

wrong shop go down to the concert area then turn left you will found it at the end

Can also open up recycle shop through your menu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

You're trying to get a photon sphere through the photon drops and photon crystals exchange shop, of course this is not going to work. This is not the shop you want to hit in your situation.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

OMG thanks, it was the wrong shop.

btw TA runs don't reward a good amount of meseta anymore ? how do we farm meseta now without TA ?

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    OMG thanks, it was the wrong shop.

btw TA runs don't reward a good amount of meseta anymore ? how do we farm meseta now without TA ?
    Atks Missions. It's a Episode 6 thing NA adopted right away. It's an Option over Client orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Shear View Post
    Atks Missions. It's a Episode 6 thing NA adopted right away. It's an Option over Client orders.
    well isn't ark main missions one-time and can't be repeat
    daily and weekly don't give much meseta either

- what's a good armor set for lv 50 hu / br
    - where do i get the iristista rainbow astracite ? the ones exchange for 12* weapons
    - i don't have enough melee / dex to equip weapon should i learn melee / dex up ?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The charge time for each stock is four minutes, so eight minutes to get two stock.
    Thank you.

well isn't ark main missions one-time and can't be repeat
    daily and weekly don't give much meseta either

- what's a good armor set for lv 50 hu / br
    - where do i get the iristista rainbow astracite ? the ones exchange for 12* weapons
    - i don't have enough melee / dex to equip weapon should i learn melee / dex up ?
    NA server? on the JP server weekyl missions give a ton of meseta, did the NA server change that? Did they at least leave Klotho ta cos as a backup to make money? If not, try daily orders. Helps to have more characters (wih all methods and for getting more all tree reset passes) but dunno if you can have 3 free characters on the NA server as well.

learning melee/ dex up you mean s-atk / dex up skills? never spec those unless required to get other skills because the amount is minuscule and worthless most of the time, NA server is already at the point where most flat stat boosts are pretty weak. There are a few cases where it's worth it if you have no other good skills or % damage increases left like s-atk (melee) up 2 and 3 on fighter though usually only spec if you are 100% all other skills are not important for you (e.g. fighter has chase skills but even on jp server they are far too conditional to be worth spending more than a couple of sp).

If you mean mag stats, mainly go for single atk for the class you play, e.g. pure melee for all melee classes as it helps for a good amount of classes, bo and br also benefit from pure dex becuase thats turned 1:1 into melee + tech (bo) and ranged (br) though bo has little use for it because bo offensiv e techs are too weak to bother with, br however can max all bow and katana skills and become a true hybrid so it's good.

As for armor (units), tbh in PSO2 lvl 50 should not be mu ch of a concern because lvling is absurdly fast, just do some AQs with a couple others and you should get logn PSE burst with tons of enemies and tons of exp (boost properly, always have boosts active cause you can pause boosters in quests where you don't want them) and the featured lvl up quests also give good exp, not to mention eqs (uqs in NA?) giving lots of exp, meaning lvl 50 and such should not last long enough to really care, unless NA is very different from JP in this aspect.

Can't say much more because no idea how hard or easy it is to get 10-11* units on NA. But swiki has all stats and drop info which should be the same on NA so just use google translate (chrome provides a button for 1 click translation) since all you ever want from swiki are numbers and the occasional short potential description which even google is good enough for.
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; May 29, 2020 at 11:24 PM.

damn i don't understand how this works
    i have 5 10* weapons in my pocket, i went to the swap shop, then selected 1 photon sphere to exchange but it says i don't have enough item to exchange
    you played on JP, i dont get how you dont already know this
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Thank you.

NA server? on the JP server weekyl missions give a ton of meseta, did the NA server change that? Did they at least leave Klotho ta cos as a backup to make money? If not, try daily orders. Helps to have more characters (wih all methods and for getting more all tree reset passes) but dunno if you can have 3 free characters on the NA server as well.

learning melee/ dex up you mean s-atk / dex up skills? never spec those unless required to get other skills because the amount is minuscule and worthless most of the time, NA server is already at the point where most flat stat boosts are pretty weak. There are a few cases where it's worth it if you have no other good skills or % damage increases left like s-atk (melee) up 2 and 3 on fighter though usually only spec if you are 100% all other skills are not important for you (e.g. fighter has chase skills but even on jp server they are far too conditional to be worth spending more than a couple of sp).

If you mean mag stats, mainly go for single atk for the class you play, e.g. pure melee for all melee classes as it helps for a good amount of classes, bo and br also benefit from pure dex becuase thats turned 1:1 into melee + tech (bo) and ranged (br) though bo has little use for it because bo offensiv e techs are too weak to bother with, br however can max all bow and katana skills and become a true hybrid so it's good.

As for armor (units), tbh in PSO2 lvl 50 should not be mu ch of a concern because lvling is absurdly fast, just do some AQs with a couple others and you should get logn PSE burst with tons of enemies and tons of exp (boost properly, always have boosts active cause you can pause boosters in quests where you don't want them) and the featured lvl up quests also give good exp, not to mention eqs (uqs in NA?) giving lots of exp, meaning lvl 50 and such should not last long enough to really care, unless NA is very different from JP in this aspect.

Can't say much more because no idea how hard or easy it is to get 10-11* units on NA. But swiki has all stats and drop info which should be the same on NA so just use google translate (chrome provides a button for 1 click translation) since all you ever want from swiki are numbers and the occasional short potential description which even google is good enough for.
    on NA weekly missions only give 450k a week, this amount is not enough at all
    TA client order give like... 5k meseta now, yes, 5000 meseta

i don't know how to Lv outside EQ in this game at all, normal client orders give like 10k exp each

and sometimes i clear a quests, there's a reward box, what are they ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    you played on JP, i dont get how you dont already know this
    i have stopped playing for like 6 years, i don't remember most of it lol