Page 4528 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 352840284428447845184525452645274528452945304531453845784628 ... LastLast
Results 45,271 to 45,280 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    This sounds awkward. You may need to do a few tests: Log into PSO2es, and set:
    i) PSO2 -> PSO2es exp all 100% into excubes
    ii) PSO2es -> PSO2 exp all 100% into a single class.
    Save changes, exit PSO2es, then relog into PSO2es to confirm that the settings have been saved. Write down exactly how much exp it mentions that it requires for next excube.
    Logout of PSO2es, then log in PSO2, and check what the game reports as maximum transferrable value. For Successor classes, it should be about 8600000-ish. Do a couple activities with only 1 single class. Write down the exp that the game mentions will be transferred.
    Logout PSO2, login PSO2es and check the excube bar. If it has progressed by exactly the amount you acquired in PSO2, then it means it works ok.
    After that, re-allocate exp to be distributed to classes as you see fit, and check again.

-=EDIT=-
    I forgot: If a class in PSO2 is about to get a level, PSO2es may not transfer all exp but instead stop at exactly 1 exp before levelup. I had it happen sometimes, and it happens all the time at level caps when you're supposed to get class cubes.
    well i did all steps , and nothing , my 3rd character still does not pass exp from any side , i mean in PSO2es im lvl up fighter and bouncer (this one still lvl 2) and absolutly nothing happens

the exp share changes saves and nothing happen , i play Etoile with that character , havent tried play anything else in PSO2 but maybe is a factor

So I cleared an EQ and ever since, there's one teleporter that is highlighted with a distance indication (like in some of the tutorial stuff where they indicate where to find this and that). it points to the teleporter behind Sieg but I don't know where to go from there. Did i activate something by accident?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Hello again everyone, so I just signed up for the beta by changing my console to US location, I am EU. Apparently I am going to need xbox gold to play it? Is this going to be easy for me to pay for using a UK bank card or is it going to be a nuisance does anyone know? I would also probably want to buy the in-game storage increases too and maybe more Mags so wondering how easy this would be to do.

Also is there a drop chart database any where so I see what drops what etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Dauston View Post
    Hello again everyone, so I just signed up for the beta by changing my console to US location, I am EU. Apparently I am going to need xbox gold to play it? Is this going to be easy for me to pay for using a UK bank card or is it going to be a nuisance does anyone know? I would also probably want to buy the in-game storage increases too and maybe more Mags so wondering how easy this would be to do.

Also is there a drop chart database any where so I see what drops what etc?
    As far as I know, Xbox codes/subscriptions/etc. are universal, so you can get whatever you want regardless of region.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    So I cleared an EQ and ever since, there's one teleporter that is highlighted with a distance indication (like in some of the tutorial stuff where they indicate where to find this and that). it points to the teleporter behind Sieg but I don't know where to go from there. Did i activate something by accident?
    Check your ARKS Missions, as it seems like maybe you might have accidentally marked one to follow.

Thanks i will check that next time.
    (pretty sure I did all existing missions so I didn't think it would be something of that kind...)
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

are Novel weapons permanent in Xie's shop and will be available in weapon exchange badge after the event just like Ray weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    are Novel weapons permanent in Xie's shop and will be available in weapon exchange badge after the event just like Ray weapons?
    Yes, it appears that the Novelle weapons are the permanent post-event 2020 Badge exchange items.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Yes, it appears that the Novelle weapons are the permanent post-event 2020 Badge exchange items.
    thanks you for answering! I'll just have to ensure the liberate unlocker then.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    thanks you for answering! I'll just have to ensure the liberate unlocker then.
    And the Ultimate Boosters, make sure to get those as well.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!