Page 4531 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 353140314431448145214528452945304531453245334534454145814631 ... LastLast
Results 45,301 to 45,310 of 46801

Is this kind of candy like ラッキークレープ or おとなのクレープ useless? Are they only for rare or status +5%?

Quote Originally Posted by ruidzh View Post
    Is this kind of candy like ラッキークレープ or おとなのクレープ useless? Are they only for rare or status +5%?
    Those Crepes are basically the equivalent of the Lucky/EXP/Meseta Rise affixes for Summoner since you can't get them on a Takt. They aren't useless in the sense that sometimes every little bit of EXP or RDR boost counts, but there is no big loss not using them if it means room for other candies, just like with the Rise affixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Those Crepes are basically the equivalent of the Lucky/EXP/Meseta Rise affixes for Summoner since you can't get them on a Takt. They aren't useless in the sense that sometimes every little bit of EXP or RDR boost counts, but there is no big loss not using them if it means room for other candies, just like with the Rise affixes.
    have you tried program the room to make it accesible only for friends :P

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    have you tried program the room to make it accesible only for friends :P
    You quoted the crepes response, but whatever. I don't lock or limit my room because I occasionally get Craft requests; the eggs is obviously just a joke by someone who read these posts, so it's no big deal.

Hmm...Got a 5s Flotea Blade, but I can also make a 8s Lighstream Dual blade
    Which would be more useful for my ET?

Already got a Liberate Wand, and Lightstream Dual Saber~~
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Flotea Blade base pot kinda stronger than LS about 2% plus pp el+5 not worth to put 8s mana reverie to it for me

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Hmm...Got a 5s Flotea Blade, but I can also make a 8s Lighstream Dual blade
    Which would be more useful for my ET?

Already got a Liberate Wand, and Lightstream Dual Saber~~
    Flotea's tier is basically LS but its pot is not that amazing, its up to you, free PP recov + 3% dmg on proc or 5pp per parry
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Hmm...I don't use DB that much anyway, but I don't really have plan using LS on other job(Maybe Katana for PH), but even if I use it, I can change it to another S-atk, Flotea would need to get to 8s(Not that hard with S1~S3 SOP) but can't change to another...

I'll probabely make the LS DB, and if I don't like, I can change to Katana for my PH to use.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Hmm...I don't use DB that much anyway, but I don't really have plan using LS on other job(Maybe Katana for PH), but even if I use it, I can change it to another S-atk, Flotea would need to get to 8s(Not that hard with S1~S3 SOP) but can't change to another...

I'll probabely make the LS DB, and if I don't like, I can change to Katana for my PH to use.
    If youre going to make LS kat (or change to it) then you need to remember about Phrase Decay on Ph
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I wasn't a big fan of the S5 that came with my Liberate Rod, so I replaced it with the Gunslash's S5, Mysterious Intent. That new S5 has a 20% Crit boost, so will it stack up with my weapon's 20% Crit boost (meaning 20 + 20 = 40)? If so, what else could I add to boost this closer to 100%?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!