Page 4557 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 355740574457450745474554455545564557455845594560456746074657 ... LastLast
Results 45,561 to 45,570 of 46801

What is a good subclassing alternative for a gunner that doesn't want to pick Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Neileer View Post
    What is a good subclassing alternative for a gunner that doesn't want to pick Ranger
    answered in the thread you made already and posting there instead of here

you have a choice of subbing Hunter for a tankier Gu or subbing Fighter so once NA hits the Lv85 cap you'll be at the Meta play of Gunner on release instead of having to re-level another subclass again.
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Mar 29, 2020 at 03:10 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

What is more powerful, Hero TMG or Phantom rifle?

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetal24 View Post
    What is more powerful, Hero TMG or Phantom rifle?
    Questions like this are a bit difficult to answer because a lot of weapons being good is also the player's skill level in using a weapon.
    If you were new to both classes, in my opinion, it would be much more simple and easy to use Ph rifle than it is to use Hr TMGs.

If i wiped all my pso2 data from an XB1 to start over would the game see my account as a new player or charge me to create a character?
    Edit - I selected delete save everywhere (cloud and xb1) started game and it acted as if a new player, selected ship and my characters where back. Might just use a different account and start fresh.
    Last edited by BigBossCQC; Mar 30, 2020 at 06:36 AM.

Liberate vs Stil weapons? and why? like the pros and cons

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossCQC View Post
    If i wiped all my pso2 data from an XB1 to start over would the game see my account as a new player or charge me to create a character?
    Edit - I selected delete save everywhere (cloud and xb1) started game and it acted as if a new player, selected ship and my characters where back. Might just use a different account and start fresh.
    You can try deleting your current characters and start new ones instead. Just be aware that there is a waiting period for deleting characters.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Right now we don't have a ton of information on how low the damage bonus of Stil gets to if you keep getting hit (It's basically Gix/Hero Boost)

Liberate will provide you with consistent damage and has more slots for affixes to take advantage of things like S5:Anthesis Cultivation. Unlike Stil it can also have an S4 so it can also get things like S4:Rising Pursuit or S4: Calming Intent.

Stil will probably be what you want if you're going for the absolute most damage you can do but, getting hit and having your damage bonus decrease means your maximum amount of damage will fluctuate if you're not consistently countering/dodging. Unlike Liberate though, Stil has S1,2,3 along with S5. So should the lowest the damage bonus on Stil go to none, the S1-3 will be some sort of insurance to provide you a damage boost outside of the weapon's potential. Should you be able to maintain the max damage bonus, you also get the 40% DMG resistance, 60% Natural PP regen, 20PP every 10s, and becoming massive so it's really powerful to keep that damage bonus and avoid getting hit.

Liberate is great overall with really no cons, Stil has the cons of losing your damage and other bonuses if you get hit too much but, has the pros of being the strongest weapon in the game at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by エリュシオン View Post
    Right now we don't have a ton of information on how low the damage bonus of Stil gets to if you keep getting hit (It's basically Gix/Hero Boost)

Liberate will provide you with consistent damage and has more slots for affixes to take advantage of things like S5:Anthesis Cultivation. Unlike Stil it can also have an S4 so it can also get things like S4:Rising Pursuit or S4: Calming Intent.

Stil will probably be what you want if you're going for the absolute most damage you can do but, getting hit and having your damage bonus decrease means your maximum amount of damage will fluctuate if you're not consistently countering/dodging. Unlike Liberate though, Stil has S1,2,3 along with S5. So should the lowest the damage bonus on Stil go to none, the S1-3 will be some sort of insurance to provide you a damage boost outside of the weapon's potential. Should you be able to maintain the max damage bonus, you also get the 40% DMG resistance, 60% Natural PP regen, 20PP every 10s, and becoming massive so it's really powerful to keep that damage bonus and avoid getting hit.

Liberate is great overall with really no cons, Stil has the cons of losing your damage and other bonuses if you get hit too much but, has the pros of being the strongest weapon in the game at the moment.
    thank you very much with your input. So I guess, Stil is like a high risk high reward kind of weapon... hmm... since I'll be getting hit most of the time, then I'll go make a Liberate instead. But I guess Stil is good on ranged type classes since they would normally hit from afar keeping the boost intact most of the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Stil is basically the new power creep. Already doing better than Liberate, takes 7s to be put at full power if your dmg is reset. Whether its still stronger than Lib during reset time (i think it still is but id have to look into it) is what im looking for still.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers