Page 4267 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 326737674167421742574264426542664267426842694270427743174367 ... LastLast
Results 42,661 to 42,670 of 46801

Why was Atra changed to Atlas?

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    Why was Atra changed to Atlas?
    Something to do with its mythology origin or something. Ill stick to the JP names; Atra as intended
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Is there anything you can do with 14* eggs you don't want besides feeding them to a pet for exp?
    I've been getting some from the Christmas EQ that are of pets I already have and are the same element, so there's no point using them.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Cipher View Post
    Is there anything you can do with 14* eggs you don't want besides feeding them to a pet for exp?
    I've been getting some from the Christmas EQ that are of pets I already have and are the same element, so there's no point using them.
    The recycle shop has been updated so you can now cube most things; 14* eggs net you 3 cubes.

Back after being away from the game for more than half a year, and have a question about skill tree for Br/Hu
    I remember half a year ago hybrid was the way to go, but after I returned I've seen a lot more people running dual stance Katana instead
    Did bow undergo a huge nerf or something, or is it just because it's easier to get 1 14* than 2 14*?

The Recycle Shop has 150% EX Triboosts and according to the Ark Layer translation, it says that it costs 1 AC Scratch Ticket, but it doesn't seem to work, the game says I have none even if I have a shit ton of them. Was this mistranslated?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    The Recycle Shop has 150% EX Triboosts and according to the Ark Layer translation, it says that it costs 1 AC Scratch Ticket, but it doesn't seem to work, the game says I have none even if I have a shit ton of them. Was this mistranslated?
    Needs to be one of the Bonus Scratch tickets, ie. the ones you get from scratching multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Needs to be one of the Bonus Scratch tickets, ie. the ones you get from scratching multiple times.
    That makes more sense, figured it was too easy. There's no mention of Bonus ticket however, guess it was mistranslated, thanks.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

How do hp and def and res compare?
    A friend of mine just got replaced his Weila Bode with Rappy Shine and said he only takes 30 more damage on average.

So basically, HP is king and def is rather irrelevant (at least for a lvl 85 character using 2 12* units)?
    And is res worth it for mob attacks or only really makes a difference against bosses with their 800+ damage attacks?

The enemy damage formula on swiki seems quite wrong cause according to it enemies with less atk than your def will heal you. Sounds pretty fishy.

If you used a Weapon Form Change Pass on a weapon that can be upgraded, and then proceed to upgrade that weapon, will it still keep that appearance, or will it be overwritten since it's technically becoming a different weapon? I feel like it would be the latter, since it would be pretty glitchy if you did a weapon-type change and it kept the form change, but I want to make sure.