Page 4407 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 340739074307435743974404440544064407440844094410441744574507 ... LastLast
Results 44,061 to 44,070 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    how can i see how many titles i have , i mean like : i think i have 1040 aprox but im not sure. (i dont want to count manually in all sections )
    Visiphone -> Play Records. It's somewhere near the bottom of the window there.

Quote Originally Posted by Saryn_storm View Post
    Orbit series.
    I think Orbit has been replaced with the new Mirage series (also referred to as "Orbit Mirage"), which can simply be bought off of player shops. I am not sure if you were making a distinction between Orbit and Orbit Mirage or not.

Anyway, any idea if there's a 10% boost day/week coming up anytime soon?
    Going by PSO2 history, there will likely be a 10% boost week after the 7th Anniversary event that starts in Late July. Anniversary events usually come with a web panel challenge, and 10% Dudu week is usually one of the rewards on the panel.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    I think Orbit has been replaced with the new Mirage series (also referred to as "Orbit Mirage"), which can simply be bought off of player shops. I am not sure if you were making a distinction between Orbit and Orbit Mirage or not.

Going by PSO2 history, there will likely be a 10% boost week after the 7th Anniversary event that starts in Late July. Anniversary events usually come with a web panel challenge, and 10% Dudu week is usually one of the rewards on the panel.
    It looks like we're going to have a Dudu nerf from July 3-10 along with an AC support scratch according to their latest video.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    I think Orbit has been replaced with the new Mirage series
    That's right! I forgot Mirage has Urgent Maneuver 3.

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    It looks like we're going to have a Dudu nerf from July 3-10 along with an AC support scratch according to their latest video.
    Yeah, i heard something about this. 3 weeks to go. Enough time to gather fodder for the second LS weapon.

Are there specifics timed abilities for Ultra fields or the "old" ones are working there? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Are there specifics timed abilities for Ultra fields or the "old" ones are working there? Thanks
    They've implemented planet-wide Timed Abilities for both Naberius and Lillipa that give lv.5 that are valid for any Quest that takes place on those planets.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 12, 2019 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    They've implemented planet-wide Timed Abilities for both Naberius and Lillipa that give lv.5 that are valid for any Quest that takes place on those planets.
    I see. Guess my craft level isn't high enough yet to make them showing up. Thanks.

Edit: Nvm got it. Stoopid me :v
    Last edited by Masu; Jun 12, 2019 at 10:13 AM.

My Question :
    1. Where i can get ultimate boosters?
    2. is Blood weapon better than Phobos?
    3. How to get good dps with phantom rifle?
    4. What is better rifle for phantom now? Spread needle with new pot, atlas + calming intent, or resonant rifle? (no LS)
    yeah, my engrish is bad

Does the blood series potential nullify all flinch or just a certain percentage?

Quote Originally Posted by sesiom000 View Post
    Does the blood series potential nullify all flinch or just a certain percentage?
    Nullifies all Flinch (knockdown, stun, and launch can still happen).